Why become a member? ×

Fender Roger Waters Signature P

wateroftyne

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='974721' date='Oct 1 2010, 11:26 PM']Would it have [i]killed[/i] them to put black tuners on it? The black-on-black-on-black of the body makes the headstock look completely washed out.[/quote]
Did a quick google - his most recent bass ( he seems to have had a number of black Ps including one with cream Dimarzios) has black body hardware but chrome tuners.

So I guess they are trying to be faithful to the real McCoy.

I won't be buying one mind.

[quote name='Clarky' post='974725' date='Oct 1 2010, 11:31 PM']Did a quick google - his most recent bass ( he seems to have had a number of black Ps including one with cream Dimarzios) has black body hardware but chrome tuners.

So I guess they are trying to be faithful to the real McCoy.

I won't be buying one mind.[/quote]
Works better for me with a chrome bridge:

But either way, not for me.

[quote name='Clarky' post='974749' date='Oct 1 2010, 11:44 PM']You can't see his dayglo orange Bermuda shoots and electric blue winkle-pickers from this photo, Marvin[/quote]
:) I take it all back then. Anyone who wears electric blue footwear has the upmost taste in my book.

Edited by Marvin

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='974746' date='Oct 1 2010, 11:41 PM']Andy Fairweather-Lowe? He's class, and very stylish.[/quote]
Trawls memory banks - wasn't he the guy that did Wide eyed and legless around 1979?

Looked a bit different then, but didn't we all!