Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD DINGWALL abz 5 satin black £900 SOLD SOLD

jayblaze

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD anyone interested in a dingwall abz 5 satin black... basically brand new
[b][/b][u][/u]NO TRADES!!!!!!

£900

ok you can find the full spec at the dingwall site. its a dingwall ABZ 5 string in satin black. the finish almost has a purple hue to it, very nice indeed.
the bass is about four months old and i love it to bits... but im moving house and i need the money for it..plus i have too many basses and not enough room.
i bought the bass from bass direct for £1500 and there is quite a waiting list for these things now....and no wonder as they are mighty fine. the bass comes with a plush dingwall gig bag and all the trimmings including allen keys.

heres some pics. sorry about the rubbish quality but its my phone camera.... ill see if i can borrow a proper cam for those that need more

i wont be able to take any trades on this bass.

SODL SOLD SOLD

Edited by jayblaze

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jayblaze' post='978889' date='Oct 5 2010, 09:59 PM']Come on people grab it while it's here. This bass is on eBay so bid bid bid! A super good bass for a super crazy price. A gentle bump is what it needs[/quote]

Guys I have to agree, look if I didn't have the very same one I'd jump at this chance, I am kicking myself for having paid £1250 for mine brand new and this chap is selling it for £900!! You'd be mad to miss out they are SUPERB basses!

Simply an observation...

If someone uses the BIN on eBay and pays with paypal you do realise that @ £950 you are not going to get back the £900 you have it listed for on here. Even worse; if there is a maiden bid @ £900 in the last seconds of the eBay auction then you are going to get a damn sight less than your £900.

Like I said... just an observation! :)