Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CPBassman

dodgnofski

• 2 weeks later...

He's done it again!

I've never done a 'trade' on Basschat before & this one went like a dream - I sent him mine & he sent me his - oo-er :rolleyes: !

Can't recommend Colin highly enough - faultless communication & honest as the day is long - a great Guy :lol: !

Thanks Col. - absolutely love this Bass

All the best,

Tim

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='930443' date='Aug 19 2010, 11:47 PM']Great Guy :) ,

Excellent communication, plus Col is an absolute pleasure to deal with :o !

All the best,

Tim[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='938596' date='Aug 28 2010, 08:17 AM']He's done it again!

I've never done a 'trade' on Basschat before & this one went like a dream - I sent him mine & he sent me his - oo-er :) !

Can't recommend Colin highly enough - faultless communication & honest as the day is long - a great Guy :lol: !

Thanks Col. - absolutely love this Bass

All the best,

Tim[/quote]
Just sold Col one of my Shukers, top bloke to deal with, fast payment and great comms, an absolute pleasure doing business and look forward to the next time!
Cheers mate.
Chris.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Col's Shuker back in January, and somehow thought I had already left feedback. Sorry about that.
Anyway, the transaction was very easy, pleasant, and everything I was told about the bass turned out to be true - it is among my most valued possessions, and I have had no desire to add a second bass to the arsenal since getting it.
It arrived quickly and safely, and was in great condition - still in tune and everything - and Col maintained friendly comms throughout.

Highly recommended Basschatter!

Morten

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...