Why become a member? ×

Markbass combo CMD121P

machinehead

Since the arrival of my Barefaced Midget cab I find I'm using my Compact and/or Midget for gigs and the Midget for rehearsals so the MB combo is unused.

It's in 100% as-new condition. It's had little use and has never been pushed hard. Comes with the original manual but stupidly, I've disposed of the original box. It would be well packed for shipping though. Bought new by myself and it's been treated and cared for like a baby.

I'd like to trade for a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0. (Long shot I know - not interested on shuttle 3.0 or 6.0) Would also trade for a Barefaced Midget with a little cash my way.

I know this is a long shot but there just might be someone with an unused head who would find a tiny and very loud combo more useful? It's very easy to carry too if you use the bus or train and can handle small to medium pub gigs surprisingly well.

EDIT. I haven't had any trade offers for any of the above amps so I will also sell if anyone's interested. I'm asking for £595 ***(NOW £550)***(Now £525) ono + postage because of the condition and lack of use. This is a last resort. I still prefer a trade because after what I paid for this wonderful piece of kit, I'm dropping a lot of cash and it's barely been used. Such is life. :)

Thanks.

Frank

Edited by machinehead

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='machinehead' post='942757' date='Sep 1 2010, 10:28 PM']I would consider trades for a small, powerful amp head.

I will also sell and reduce the price to £550 + postage cost.

This is in as-new condition, very loud and has a tone which I love.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Frank.[/quote]

Could I get a picture or link? I'm not sure about the Model- is it a Mini? or the slightly taller one? :rolleyes: sorry to be a pain :)

[quote name='machinehead' post='942757' date='Sep 1 2010, 10:28 PM']I would consider trades for a small, powerful amp head.[/quote]

Frank, have you considered removing the head unit from the combo? I have the combo head without the speaker, and its a bog standard LM2.

[quote name='machinehead' post='942757' date='Sep 1 2010, 10:28 PM']I would consider trades for a small, powerful amp head.

I will also sell and reduce the price to £550 + postage cost.

This is in as-new condition, very loud and has a tone which I love.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Frank.[/quote]

woud my genz benz shuttle 6.0 + footswitch and carrycase do
a wee combo would be ideal for me finally accepted i'm a bedroom bassist
only :)

Edited by hagguy

Kyron, here's a link. [url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=3&vedi=41"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...t=3&vedi=41[/url]
It's the tweeter model.

Musicman20, I can't take pics at the moment. My daughter borrowed my camera for a wedding. I can tell you that the condition is as-new though. No scuffs, no scrapes at all. I'll post pics later if you're still interested.

Andy. If it doesn't sell, that's exactly what I'll do. I have a sheet of aluminium to make a cover too.

Hagguy. Thanks for the offer. See your PMs.

I'm asking £550 + shipping at cost. New cost at the time of purchase was £790 IIRC so that's a saving of £240 and it's hardly used. I had a little local interest but it's gone cold so shipping is possible. It will be packed to my usual high standard.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

Frank.

Edited by machinehead

[quote name='machinehead' post='962818' date='Sep 20 2010, 10:46 PM']Still here, still for sale.

Little Mark II heads seem to sell for £400, so for only £550 you get the combo. Must be a decent deal?

Frank.[/quote]

Hey Frank,
I've sent you a pm....

• 3 weeks later...

Still for sale. Anyone interested at £525 plus shipping at cost?

That's about the price of the amp only if buying new, and this is 100% new condition and hardly used. And you're getting one of the best compact and light combos available. Plus it's loud and sounds sweet.

Frank.

[quote name='machinehead' post='983933' date='Oct 10 2010, 11:13 PM']Still for sale. Anyone interested at £525 plus shipping at cost?

That's about the price of the amp only if buying new, and this is 100% new condition and hardly used. And you're getting one of the best compact and light combos available. Plus it's loud and sounds sweet.

Frank.[/quote]
I sort of already know you wouldn't be interested but I have to try - I have an Ashdown RPM1 preamp and a Peavey CS800S (600+600) poweramp in an SKB 6u rack and some negotiable cash. Bloody loud but not the littleness you seek?
Cheers, Pete

[quote name='plankspanker' post='984381' date='Oct 11 2010, 01:16 PM']I sort of already know you wouldn't be interested but I have to try - I have an Ashdown RPM1 preamp and a Peavey CS800S (600+600) poweramp in an SKB 6u rack and some negotiable cash. Bloody loud but not the littleness you seek?
Cheers, Pete[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Pete but that kit would look a little strange sitting on top of my Barefaced Midget. :) I'm thinking of another micro-amp. If it doesn't sell soon the amp will be removed from the combo.

Frank.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...