Why become a member? ×

2009 Oly White American Standard Jazz

BB2000

This bass was bought new by Clarky, and spent some time with Beedster before coming to stay with me. It's simply one of the best Jazz basses I've played. Beedster wrote this review [post="571721"]Jazz bass review[/post] which pretty much sums it up. It's in perfect condition. It will come with an SKB-4 hard case rather than the TSA one (unless I get the TSA one back before this sells). Looking for £675 + shipping, and am not after any trades. Happy to ship to Northern European and Scandinavian countries.

Edited by BB2000

Lovely bass, that one. I don't even remember why I sold it to Beedster but I do know that I regretted it enormously and tried to buy it back off him! I am sorted for J sound now with my AC otherwise I would have been PMing BB2000 already

[quote name='Philly' post='896920' date='Jul 16 2010, 10:04 PM']Lovely looking bass, not sure about the carpet though![/quote]
oh but the contrast is wonderful.. tis very modern old, meets old old... :)

why is it i cant get enough of jazz basses?????

[quote name='bubinga5' post='896945' date='Jul 16 2010, 10:33 PM']oh but the contrast is wonderful.. tis very modern old, meets old old... :)

why is it i cant get enough of jazz basses?????[/quote]

That is the most beautiful neck I have ever seen. I would buy it if it was in my price range.
BUMP for you. :rolleyes: