Why become a member? ×

I drink cough medicine

Guest TheBigBeefChief

Guest TheBigBeefChief

From Kent.

Been playing 11 months. Absolutely terrible. Girlfriend wants to leave me due to the constant tuneless noise.

26years old.

Right handed. Shoe size 10.

I love custard (has to be Ambrosia in cartons).

Hello.

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='97257' date='Dec 1 2007, 04:06 PM']From Kent.

Been playing 11 months. Absolutely terrible. Girlfriend wants to leave me due to the constant tuneless noise.

26years old.

Right handed. Shoe size 10.

I love custard (has to be Ambrosia in cartons).

Hello.[/quote]

You sound just what this Forum needs ;-)

Welcome!

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='97292' date='Dec 1 2007, 05:19 PM']LOL better than Amy Winehouse's garden
Welcome TheBigBeefChief :huh:[/quote]
Front or back garden? :) I'm thinking the front one would be a big job involving a sit-on mower.

Welcome BigBeefChief. Tell your girlfriend that owning more basses may make the sound improve. At least 5 of them.

Edited by stingrayfan

Guest TheBigBeefChief

A very topical point. I want a new bass for Christmas, but she's threatening to leave me if I get one. She already says I'm a terrible lover, have no money and that she's only with me out of pity.

I feel blessed.

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='97369' date='Dec 1 2007, 07:50 PM']A very topical point. I want a new bass for Christmas, but she's threatening to leave me if I get one. She already says I'm a terrible lover, have no money and that she's only with me out of pity.

I feel blessed.[/quote]
Tell her an <insert make and model of bass here> will instantly make you a rich rock star and a better lover. It's all how you sell it. Haha.

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='97380' date='Dec 1 2007, 08:11 PM']Tell her an <insert make and model of bass here> will instantly make you a rich rock star and a better lover. It's all how you sell it. Haha.[/quote]
and the more expensive the bass, the harder you get. We're all well hard on this forum, none of us can walk through doors sideways.

Ambrosia?Rice pudding's better.Tell the missus that constantly running your hands over the fretboard will make for better foreplay when you transfer the technique into the bedroom.Does'nt work with slap though.Garden of England....has it got a patio?

Guest TheBigBeefChief

I'll have to check them out. My missus keeps going on about them actually. Says she wants "Foreplay". Must be there eponymous debut album.

[quote name='Paul Cooke' post='97498' date='Dec 2 2007, 07:25 AM']are you sure you're a bassist??? cos it sound like there's a drummer inside you trying to get out... :)[/quote]
And if so, how did the drummer get there in the first place?