Why become a member? ×

New Arrival!!!

Stacatto

[quote name='Stacatto' post='862369' date='Jun 9 2010, 05:15 PM']Hello Everyone!!!

Just arrived after reading about this site on Talkbass. Looking forward to learning lots from you on this site...

-John[/quote]

Welcome to the club John.

This is a great site, you should find it real interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Stacatto' post='862369' date='Jun 9 2010, 04:15 PM']Just arrived after reading about this site on Talkbass.[/quote]
We are Basschat, welcome.

Please take a seat, a moderator will be here shortly with the spankatron to carry out a formal initiation and assimilate you.

Welcome to Basschat.
[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='871316' date='Jun 18 2010, 11:08 PM']We are Basschat, welcome.

Please take a seat, a moderator will be here shortly with the spankatron to carry out a formal initiation and assimilate you.[/quote]
:rolleyes:
It can give you a funny walk afterwards. It did me, my knees have never been the same since. :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Marvin' post='875923' date='Jun 23 2010, 10:25 PM']Welcome to Basschat.

:rolleyes:
It can give you a funny walk afterwards. It did me, my knees have never been the same since. :)[/quote]

you kidding me my arse still feels like it does after i've eaten a dodgy curry... :lol:

oh hi btw welcome to the forum we're all like one big happy family here!... hey when did i get webbed hands! :lol: :lol:

Edited by teen t-shirt