Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith Burner 5 - £900 SOLD

Mike

Hi all - thinking of moving on this Ken Smith Burner 5 - as played by Hadrien Feraud (not this one, though!) .

I finally got the Sadowsky 5 so this has to go. UK sales only please - my local shipping people charge extortionate rates for overseas. Really prefer pickup only from Chelmsford, Essex (CM2 - near A12/M25)

Pics:

Edited by Mike

[quote name='Mike' post='859065' date='Jun 6 2010, 05:27 PM']Hi all - thinking of moving on this Ken Smith Burner 5 - as played by Hadrien Feraud (not this one, though!) .

I'm really after a trade for a Sadowsky Metro 5 with a rosewood board - I think this is an outstanding bass but my main is a Sad 4 and I would like the consistancy.

I'm not crazed on selling but might listen to offers - really I want to trade for the Sadowsky.

Pics:

[/quote]

man that bass looks soo good. iv been looking for one to buy everywhere.

If you was selling it for cash then id make an offer, i should be gettting about £500 to £700 in the next one or 2 weeks.

im looking everywhere to find a burner 5 string for sale that i can buy when i get my money.

If your wiling to do cash, let me know and also if you can wait until i get all my money ready (unless someone makes a better offer).

thanks.

Well, the thing is, I'm not desperate to sell. I ideally want to trade....don't want to be without a 5 - certainly not one as nice as this. I'll let you know. PM me your best offer.

[quote name='molan' post='859437' date='Jun 6 2010, 11:22 PM']Looks really nice Mike :)

You might want to reduce those original image sizes as they make the page really slow to load (it crashes my BlackBerry, lol).[/quote]

You want to get an iPhone, Baz!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...