Why become a member? ×

CELINDER J VINTAGE 5

bassmate

###THE BASS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE###

Up for sale again still is my near to mint CELINDER J VINTAGE 5 Custom ...

These are the specs:

[b]CELINDER J VINTAGE 5[/b]
Colour: TEAL/Vintage White 3-ply p/g
Body: Alder
Neck: Hard Rock Maple
F/Board: Brazilian Rosewood
Pickups: 1 x C5JB neck, 1 x C5DC humbucker
Preamp: Aguilar OBP-3-Band
Tuners: Hipshot HB6C with ALU string posts
Bridge: Celinder CBB5, topload or string-thru-body

[b]OPTIONS:[/b]
C5DC Soapbar in bridge position. Split sw. in p/p vol.
Vol, Vol, Pan, Bass (boost/cut), Mids (boost/cut), Treble (cut)
Matching Headstock
Celinder Ultralite Hardcase

I´m asking 2.500 EUR excluding shipping. No trades on this one unfortunately.

The bass is located in Germany (with a regular Ryan Air connection from/to the UK)

[attachment=49955:Celinder_Update_5.jpg] [attachment=49956:Celinder_04.jpg] [attachment=49957:Celinder_02.jpg] [attachment=49958:Celinder_03.jpg]

[attachment=53670:celinder_trash.mp3]

About the MP3 file:
Slap phrase shows up with (almost) both pickups up, leading to the neck pick up shortly after changing to fingered style.

###THE BASS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE###

Edited by bassmate

Can I ask what the scale length and the weight is on this bass? It's very, very close to one of the best basses I have ever played, the baby blue Me'Shell Celinder at the gallery....

Hmmmm

CB

Edited by Cairobill

[quote name='Cairobill' post='842564' date='May 19 2010, 09:40 PM']It's very, very close to one of the best basses I have ever played, the baby blue Me'Shell Celinder at the gallery....

Hmmmm

CB[/quote]

I still dream of that one, lol.

Got frighteningly close to owning it at one point but it wasn't to be :)

[quote name='molan' post='842615' date='May 19 2010, 10:24 PM']I still dream of that one, lol.[/quote]
Me too...it's daphne blue P/J friend is still available at a realistic price. That said, this teal is a very good price indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='bassmate' post='887167' date='Jul 6 2010, 12:15 PM']A short soundclip featuring the Celinder has been added ...
Slap starts with both pickups leading to the rear pickup shortly after keeping up with fingered.

Enjoy![/quote]

Beautiful sound. fine playing too :)

Both out of my league, but do have a bump for a beautiful bass.

[quote name='wombatboter' post='887635' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:42 PM']What a great soundclip ! If that's you playing : great job, amazing feel ... good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Best,

Lars

I want to bump this sale.

Can't speak highly enough of Lars. I nearly bought this, but something came up. He's a very straight up guy, and a mean player too! I think he wouldn't mind if this didn't sell, which suggests to me that it's gunna be a great bass for whoever might buy it. Recommended, best of luck with the sale mate. And sorry it didn't come to anything.

[quote name='fingerz' post='889612' date='Jul 8 2010, 03:44 PM']I want to bump this sale.

Can't speak highly enough of Lars. I nearly bought this, but something came up. He's a very straight up guy, and a mean player too! I think he wouldn't mind if this didn't sell, which suggests to me that it's gunna be a great bass for whoever might buy it. Recommended, best of luck with the sale mate. And sorry it didn't come to anything.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump and your very nice message ... :)

Best,

Lars

• 1 month later...

That bass looks amazing. I think I'd get super paranoid taking such a beautiful instrument out gigging though.

The one or two Celinders I've heard have been absolutely stunning. Good luck with the sale.

I might be back if it's still here in a month or two...

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='lozbass' post='930959' date='Aug 20 2010, 02:30 PM']Some beautiful playing in the sample - wow! What a stunning tone. I've been torturing myself over this bass for ages but just can't justify it. Now if I could play like Bassmate, then maybe...[/quote]

Thank you, guys! Appreciated a lot ... :)