Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

jsixties

In all seriousness, if there is another way to raise the requisite cash, I would take pursue it with vigour. That is the kind of bass that should be a one or two owner instrument. Staggering - a bass with real class and lots of memories.

Wow +1

If it could talk, I bet it could tell a few tales. Anyone being the first owner of a '65 Fender in the UK was either rich or busy being on Ready Steady Go, or both.

It's a shame you have to part with it but I hope it goes to a loving home

I would be utterly heartbroken to have to part with that ...I think I'd just say to hell with the car and the bank ...but needs must as they say. Unfortunately for me I don't have a spare £5000 lying around but someone will ....lucky buggers!! Good luck with the sale and have a BUMP on me.

Nice bass!

If you need to raise money, get a crappy car, wreck your tail lights and just brake in front of loads of cars and try to settle with 200 pounds every time... see how quickly you can get this baby :) Just do that 30 times or what :rolleyes:?

Have a bump!

[quote name='MuseMatt' post='834795' date='May 11 2010, 11:28 PM']Nice bass!

If you need to raise money, get a crappy car, wreck your tail lights and just brake in front of loads of cars and try to settle with 200 pounds every time... see how quickly you can get this baby :) Just do that 30 times or what :rolleyes:?

Have a bump![/quote]

you joke,but in my birthtown(Naples) there are people who actually make a living (or at least try) making this king kind of cons!

btw, have a free bump for a 21th century pillar!

[quote name='fede162162' post='837844' date='May 15 2010, 02:11 AM']you joke,but in my birthtown(Naples) there are people who actually make a living (or at least try) making this king kind of cons![/quote]
...........................I can personally vouch for that

[quote name='jsixties' post='844832' date='May 22 2010, 08:14 AM']:rolleyes:

Thank you man, too many days thinking I can live without a kidney but not without this bass so.... it's time to find any other piece of my collection more dispensable and keep this one. ^_^[/quote]
Do you know? thats a really happy ending. :)
enjoy and good luck!!
W

Edited by witterth