Why become a member? ×

Added new Vinyl to my Aerodyne :D

Rammsteinbrit

[quote name='Rammsteinbrit' post='798936' date='Apr 7 2010, 04:50 PM']Well....i feel like a total idiot now.

How the feck did that even happen? Its nearly identical...

Goddamn

Darbs.[/quote]

Thing is mate, it looks so bloody good on that Aerodyne I was going to PM you about getting one for mine!!

Hehehe, well where i work is underneath a guy who does signs etc, and we did this a experiment/bored-afternoon-job...

Looks good though, im very happy with it, im gonna get a little something done to the Fretboard...

Then after that, im gonna get something done to my other fender which a nice white...

Im think black vines! :)

Darbs.

Cheers for the nice comments, i didnt overally realise the Metallica referances, i do now :)

However, i play in a blues band, so the average blues punter wont understand about the JH reference...

The reason i got the Iron Cross is because i have a Iron Cross tattooed on me, it was more of a Malta thing...

ANYWHO i still love its tits off, and think it looks lovely...

Darbs.......still moist.

Looks absolutely sick!!!

I didn't get the Metallica similarity either (and have been a metal fan for twenty years now) so you'll probably get away with it unless surrounded by guitarists or Metallica faithful.

Even if people do see the similarity, when it looks that good who cares!?!

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='801625' date='Apr 10 2010, 10:54 AM']liking the Iron Cross!
Like the epiphone Nikki Sixx crossed with the James Hetfield ESP!

i like it alot![/quote]

Cheers Buddy, im quite liking it myself too.

Getting some good looks at gigs, matches my Iron Cross Strap too (Lemmy Copy)

Darbs.

The design you have used is not really my cup of tea.....BUT, the standard of work there is excellent.

I like the sound of the vine design - if that goes ahead, please share it with us.

You do realise the business opportunity the two of you cou have here? - even just as a way to make a bit of extra cash.