Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Musicman Sterling HH Limited Edition

PauBass

Well guys, here is this lovely bass up for sale again...Yes, again, and I'm so gutted, I haven't had it for long and I'm completely in love with this bass I would love to keep it, it's a great bass but needs force me to sell it.

It's a 2008 Limited Edition Musicman Sterling HH in Sequoia Gold with a maple neck. The bass is in excellent condition, it really looks like new and the only minor blemish it's is a small hairline crack in the finish coat just by the battery compartment. It is just in the finish and not affecting the wood at all.

The bass comes in it's Limited edition Musicman hard case in fake lizard skin and it's currently strung a set of DR Black Beauties.

It plays beautifully, so easy and comfortable to play and sounds even better.The combination of twin MM Humbuckers, the 3 band EQ and the 5 way pickup selector makes this bass a very versatile axe, from Stingray tones to more Jazz and Precision and anything in between.

A few pics here. Please, scroll down to post #5 for more pictures of this beauty:

I'm based in Hove, East Sussex, and selling price is [b]£800[/b].
No trades this time, sorry.

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='budget bassist' post='782725' date='Mar 22 2010, 08:51 PM']Oh god! I had a stingray HH in this colour and it truly does look AMAZING, photos do this finish no justice at all!
Fantastic price too, should be snapped up![/quote]

You are 100% right, pics do not really show how beautiful the colour of the bass is, it's so difficult to get it to show on the pics. Some more pics from a previous seller..Hope he doesn't mind...

[url="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/Sterling%20HH%20LE/?action=view&current=SterlingHHLtd1.jpg"][/url]
[url="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/Sterling%20HH%20LE/?action=view&current=SterlingHHLtd2.jpg"][/url]
[url="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/Sterling%20HH%20LE/?action=view&current=SterlingHHLtd4.jpg"][/url]
[url="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/Sterling%20HH%20LE/?action=view&current=SterlingHHLtd5.jpg"][/url]
[url="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/Sterling%20HH%20LE/?action=view&current=SterlingHHLtd3.jpg"][/url]

[quote name='Legion' post='782729' date='Mar 22 2010, 08:54 PM']Again? my poor baby - she's been all over the forum. Lovely bass, quite tempted to get it back :)[/quote]

I don't want to sell it at all, it's an awesome bass! My situation is changing and I have to sell it, no way I can keep it.

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='Legion' post='784804' date='Mar 24 2010, 03:33 PM']You could have left my garden in the background - its not that untidy is it? :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm learning to use Photoshop :lol:

I thought I had mentioned on my post they were from a previous seller...I hope you don't mind me using them. The bass is in the same condition as it was and I can' get good pictures of the bass, not enough natural light in my flat :)

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='lowfer' post='786907' date='Mar 26 2010, 01:27 PM']sweet bass, best of luck with the sale[/quote]
Thanks!

[quote name='thebassman' post='787164' date='Mar 26 2010, 04:35 PM']hi pablo
what a fantastic bass, if only it had 5 strings. I am still considering it.
Good luck with the sale.[/quote]
It's a great bass indeed... Cheers Martin.

Still around after a failed sale.

How many owners has it had? Why, (apart from you) do people buy it and sell it so quickly? :)
Are there any issues with it apart from the crack?

I sold my 2EQ recently and looking at this feeling that I might have made a mistak...

[quote name='hagguy' post='788738' date='Mar 28 2010, 06:57 PM']what a cracking looking bass, some really good musicman
stuff about right now, shame i'm skint have a bump on me :)[/quote]
Cheers!
[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='790150' date='Mar 30 2010, 12:20 AM']not in need of a kidney o anything of that sort are you?:rolleyes:[/quote]
Not at the moment...I think :lol:
[quote name='tom1946' post='790202' date='Mar 30 2010, 07:02 AM']How many owners has it had? Why, (apart from you) do people buy it and sell it so quickly? :lol:
Are there any issues with it apart from the crack?

I sold my 2EQ recently and looking at this feeling that I might have made a mistak...[/quote]
Yes, it's had a few owners and I can't tell you why they sold it but but I do can say that I don't want to sell it, it's an awesome bass! The only reason for me selling it is that I need to raise some cash and I'm not prepared to part with my Wal Custom II or my '77 Jazz Bass so this one has to go.

There are no issues with the bass at all, apart from those cracks on the finish coat, the bass is in mint condition, it looks new and sounds and plays beautifully.

And now I have to add that the bass is...ON HOLD