Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Musicman Stingray 3EQ

Linus27

*** SOLD TO ROB - Many Thanks ***

For sale is my beautiful 3EQ Musicman Stingray in natural with maple neck and black scratchplate. The bass is from 2005, works perfectly, sounds superb and is in mint condition. The bass also comes with an original Musicman hardcase.

I am based in Surrey and any inspection or trial is welcome.

I would like £780 but I am open to offers. Collection or delivery at buyers cost is available. Also willing to meet part way.

Any questions or more photos then please do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='hagguy' post='780821' date='Mar 20 2010, 02:54 PM']lovley ray' are you interested in trades at all?[/quote]

Hiya,

No, not looking for trades although I would consider a Warwick Streamer $$ in Natural or Red. The only person I know who has one is Budget Bassist and I don't think he would part with his for love or money :)

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='781049' date='Mar 20 2010, 07:03 PM']I see you finally plumped for the 2eq in the end, Michael - Best of luck with the sale. It's a lovely bass :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sure have, now I have worked out how to set the EQ. I even have to turn the bass down on the 2EQ a little. Otherwise its really deep and subsonic. Never had to do that with this 3EQ as it was so nicely balanced across the sound spectrum. Either way, would had been happy with either the 2EQ or 3EQ but as the 2EQ is the same colour as my original Stingray, I have gone for that :)

[quote name='Dandelion' post='781439' date='Mar 21 2010, 10:18 AM']Nice NAD system too..[/quote]

HAHA yeah, I love NAD stuff. I love the philosophy behind all there gear. Spend the money on the best electronics rather than pretty boxes with flashing lights. Always had NAD gear and it all has sounded amaizng. I could do with some new speakers and fancy a set of Monitor Audio ones but the Eltax ones I have are pretty good.

[quote name='Linus27' post='781456' date='Mar 21 2010, 10:30 AM']HAHA yeah, I love NAD stuff. I love the philosophy behind all there gear. Spend the money on the best electronics rather than pretty boxes with flashing lights. Always had NAD gear and it all has sounded amaizng. I could do with some new speakers and fancy a set of Monitor Audio ones but the Eltax ones I have are pretty good.[/quote]

When i was looking for a new system i was told to Go-NAD as well lol.

[quote name='Alastair' post='781406' date='Mar 21 2010, 09:42 AM']Can people please stop selling their 'rays? Seriously I'm GASsing like a mofo here and have no dough to back it up.

:)

(bump for a beautiful lookin geetar)[/quote]

i'm on the same boat want a ray badly once my esp arrives
it's goin' straight up for sale to fund a ray hopefully this one
but i doubt it will be here that long :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='tom1946' post='782344' date='Mar 22 2010, 06:14 AM']This still here :lol:

This looks soooo good!

(What the hell am I saying :)

PS is your avi the young carol vordermann? :wub:[/quote]

Yep, I'm afraid its still here. I do have a couple of people interested and if Hagguy gets some funds that makes three :rolleyes::)

As for the Avatar, no, I'm afraid its Natalie Imbruglia thus the reason for this thread :lol:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=81061"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=81061[/url]

[quote name='woolz' post='782677' date='Mar 22 2010, 08:23 PM']hi mate is your bass for sale? ive got 600 cash. :) what do you think?[/quote]

Hiya, yes, its still for sale but I'm afraid thats quite a lot lower than what I would like. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='Linus27' post='782703' date='Mar 22 2010, 08:38 PM']Hiya, yes, its still for sale but I'm afraid thats quite a lot lower than what I would like. Thanks anyway.[/quote]

Hi - got a very good friend who is very keen on this beauty but he is having trouble creating a new login on Basschat.

He is based in Horley and is extremely keen to view the bass. Whereabouts are you in Surrey?

Gary

Edited by Gary Williams

[quote name='Gary Williams' post='783895' date='Mar 23 2010, 08:06 PM']Hi - got a very good friend who is very keen on this beauty but he is having trouble creating a new login on Basschat.

He is based in Horley and is extremely keen to view the bass. Whereabouts are you in Surrey?

Gary[/quote]

Hi Gary,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Michael