Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL410 neo bass cab ** sold **

chris_b

My fantastic Epifani UL410 bass cab is now for sale.

This is the original made in the USA Series 1, neo 4x10, rated at 1000 watts, with the B&C speakers. It’s 8 ohm, 5 years old and in perfect condition (at least 9.9/10). This cab goes very loud and you can add an extra cab if you need more! The size is 26.25"h x 23"w x 17.75"d (670mm h x 585mm w x 450mm d) and it weighs 57lbs.The solid handles make it a very easy lift. Epifani cabs are renowned for their huge, fat bass tone with punchy mids and highs that sing. This is a professional quality cab that I have used with Eden, Ampeg, Markbass and Thunderfunk amps. It just sounds great with any amp.

This cab has had an easy life. There are no marks on the carpet and the corners are as new. All my gear lives in my smoke free back room and this cab has always travelled to gigs in my car. This cab sounds so good that I don’t really want to sell it but I could do with the cash for another purchase and my wife wants to use the back room again!! In truth, since getting the Bergantino’s 2 years ago, I have hardly used it, so it doesn’t makes sense just to store it!

I'm looking for £550

If anyone wants to hear this cab PM me and we can work something out. I’d rather not post this. You can pick it up or I can deliver within 30 miles of Kingston, Surrey, or further if you're on the way to somewhere I want to go!

Edited by chris_b

Another of those annoying "if only x happens then y happens" messages but if I can shift my Mesa Walkabout 112 cab (in FS amps section) I would be keen to buy this ... and I'm pretty local (Barnes/Hammersmith). Presume you don't want to do a trade plus cash deal?