Why become a member? ×

ERNIE BALL MUSICMAN STINGRAY **SOLD**

tom1946

Well, I never thought I'd do this but my shoulder/neck is now quite bad and I need a fair amount of loot to buy the lightweight bass I want
and this is one bass that should help a lot by selling.

I bought this brand new in November 2008 from Sound Control and since then It's not had much use and lives for the most part in its case.

I'm not going into specs because you all know what these are and how good they are too.
It's fitted with a pearl scatchplate but the original black one will be included.

It will come in its hard case which is also in exemplary condition.

Price is £850 delivered to your door by next day courier, bank transfer only. Think of this as a new bass with a good discount and you're there.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by tom1946

That's a lovely looking Stingray you have there! I only wish I had a spare £850 laying around at the moment! The 2eq is (IMO) the best and most complete sounding Stingray. Someone's going to get a bargain here.

I seem to recall Linus was looking at getting a 2eq...

Best of luck with the sale!

Rich :)

[quote name='Higgie' post='770266' date='Mar 10 2010, 12:28 PM']Jesus that was quick! First dibs when it next comes up! :lol:[/quote]

HEHEHE I'm afraid it won't be coming up for sale. Its a 40th birthday present from my wife and to replace the one I stupidly sold when times were hard that I bought with my first record company advance. So, my dream bass will be back in my hards again soon. I kind of call it fate :)

I will have a mint condition 3EQ in natural with maple neck for sale though ):rolleyes:

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='770315' date='Mar 10 2010, 12:59 PM']HEHEHE I'm afraid it won't be coming up for sale. Its a 40th birthday present from my wife and to replace the one I stupidly sold when times were hard that I bought with my first record company advance. So, my dream bass will be back in my hards again soon. I kind of call it fate :)

I will have a mint condition 3EQ in natural with maple neck for sale though ):rolleyes:[/quote]

Good call Michael...keep a hold of this one :lol:

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='770151' date='Mar 10 2010, 10:43 AM']That's a lovely looking Stingray you have there! I only wish I had a spare £850 laying around at the moment! The 2eq is (IMO) the best and most complete sounding Stingray. Someone's going to get a bargain here.

Rich :)[/quote]

Turncoat......................3EQ! :rolleyes: