Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

franzbassist

[quote name='walbassist' post='745496' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:25 AM']Hello everyone

Well, I've decided to withdraw this bass. I just can't bring myself to sell it, even though I rarely play it.

Apologies to all those who have expressed an interest.

Best wishes

Gareth[/quote]

Well done.
If you had sold it I'm sure you would have regretted it.Is allyou need to do now is fall back in love.Have you considered Relate :)

[quote name='walbassist' post='745496' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:25 AM']Hello everyone

Well, I've decided to withdraw this bass. I just can't bring myself to sell it, even though I rarely play it.

Best wishes

Gareth[/quote]

I personally think it's quite a good idea to get rid of any instrument that you 'rarely play' unless you want to hold on to it for sentimental reasons.

Good news and right decision! I think the whole of BC was holding its breath!!

I saw this bass hanging on the wall on one of my visits to Pete at the Wal workshop. It was waiting for the hardware to be added and it looked pretty impressive even in that state.

Best wishes

Gareth[/quote]

Phew!!
Thank feck for that!

Good decision Gareth :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='745502' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:42 AM']For gods sake give it to your wife with strict instructions that if you ever suggest to her you want to sell it again, she's to slap some sense into you.[/quote]

May I suggest an even more certain way to stop this happening again. Can I suggest that you give the bass to me (immediately!) and I will ofcourse look after it on your behalf ensuring that you do not get any further urges to sell it. :)

[quote name='walbassist' post='745496' date='Feb 15 2010, 08:25 AM']Well, I've decided to withdraw this bass. I just can't bring myself to sell it, even though I rarely play it.[/quote]

Thank you .... I was seriously counting the cash .... this is a very special one, please keep it!