Why become a member? ×

This female bass bass player had to get it off her chest!

chriswilliams666

I actually thought this was going to be a rant about sexism from a disgruntled lady basser...my ability to spot a seaside-style double entendre has evidently seriously atrophied in the last year spent living in the Middle East!

I frowningly disapprove of such misogyny...still, buckle rash isn't going to be a problem eh? :)

Anyone know what bass it is? lol

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='724692' date='Jan 25 2010, 11:05 PM']I actually thought this was going to be a rant about sexism from a disgruntled lady basser...my ability to spot a seaside-style double entendre has evidently seriously atrophied in the last year spent living in the Middle East!

I frowningly disapprove of such misogyny...still, buckle rash isn't going to be a problem eh? :)[/quote]

[quote name='teaser360' post='724698' date='Jan 25 2010, 11:08 PM']i keep trying to get her indoors to pose like that for me, but she said she would put my bass where the sun dont shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
what does she mean?[/quote]
You didn't ask her nicely enough lol

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='724694' date='Jan 25 2010, 11:06 PM']"Darling, now you really must sell your bass on the BC marketplace because as you see, I have literally nothing to wear!" :)[/quote]
Well it would certainly spice up the For Sale section