Why become a member? ×

SOLD

dumelow

Got a mint condition original black with red stripes guv'nor im wanting to shift. Its a distortion pedal for those who dont know with a decent 3 band EQ on it. 'Parantly the guy from rage against the machine used it on evil empire if im not mistaken. Havent been using it lately and it pains me to see my guitarist using it. Got the original box and instructions too.

havent got a photo but will put one up soon.

[url="http://www.blamepro.com/marguvnr.htm"]http://www.blamepro.com/marguvnr.htm[/url]

theres a bit of info and a pic on that site anyways and ill try get a photo on soon as poss

lookin for £45 ono including p&p.

Edited by dumelow

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='702857' date='Jan 6 2010, 02:18 PM']Holy sh*t that cheap for a Mk1! :)[/quote]

God yeah!! I'd be tempted to buy, just to keep! A nice rarity!

[quote name='woodyratm' post='702869' date='Jan 6 2010, 02:25 PM']They're rare?
Ha cool. I use mine as a footswitch for the deep impact![/quote]

heh heh!! yes indeed! I wondered if it would be possible to use the loop in the pedal to mix some dry bass tone in to the pedal's output as well - give it some bottom end like the M80.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='702876' date='Jan 6 2010, 02:30 PM']He he me too.... and I already have one. :)[/quote]

I'd like to hear some sound clips of one on bass - I'll check out YouTube first... anyone know where there are any?

[quote name='dumelow' post='702893' date='Jan 6 2010, 02:39 PM']i didnt realise i was selling it at such a bargain. sold to platypus anyways. cheers guys[/quote]

Awesome! Gone to a good home!