Why become a member? ×

SIGH - FOR SALE: Squier Classic Vibe Jazz

Moos3h

Hi all,

I have the worst luck sometimes! Godawful journey today to meet a couple of BC'ers (Thanks again Nik and Simon!) and on the way home had the oil light come on. Yep, someone has been leaking oil all the way up the M25 and A1M.

So, to fund what I expect is going to be quite an expensive repair, I have one of my Classic Vibe Jazzes for sale. This is NOT the one I bought from Paul on here recently (which is loaded with EMGS) but my original one, which is in better condition (as I dropped Paul's one taking it out of the packaging).

It's in excellent condition with only minor play wear and the odd pick scratch.

Comes with Hard Case (+ £20) or Fender Gig Bag free of charge!

Looking for £185 - meetup or plus postage, FIRM. If I can't realise that from the sale, then I'll find something else to sell (hello sailor).

Pics to follow, but it looks just like every other Classic Vibe Jazz, nicely set up with Hartke light strings and minimal play wear.

Cheers,
James

Hi Moos3h, I'm potentially pretty interested but is there any chance you could put some pics up? I just want to see what minor play wear and pickguard scratches look like before my GAS gets into full flow. :)

Edited by Rowbee