Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro PJ Blonde with Tortie

warwickhunt

This is 'probably' one of the best PJ basses out there. Superb tone and fantastically well set-up with fresh DR Sunbeam strings on. Not marked or dinged anywhere (not even the headstock) and with only the expected surface swirls on the pickguard from a bit of slap and pop. The colour in the images is a bit pants but it is a kind of see-thru blonde finish but I'll get better pics when it's light (only just reached the decision tonight to sell it) and the batteries are charged for the better camera. Comes complete with a Sadowsky NYC Lite-flite semi hardcase.

I'm only selling as my Bolin has taken number one spot and I can't justify having this much money tied up in a bass when I have sourced a cheaper alternative for a 2nd bass (hence my Zon Sonus and Warwick Streamer are also up for sale). If you are local you are more than welcome to come and try it.

£1200

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='657479' date='Nov 17 2009, 08:55 PM']I've played this and I love it and it's not sunburst or even a Fender.[/quote]

Fine testament indeed. :)

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='657480' date='Nov 17 2009, 08:57 PM']I bet this sounds incredible.

Hang on, did someone say 'Sonus for sale'? Where?[/quote]

It does... and here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=63706&hl=zon"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=63706&hl=zon[/url]

This is an awesome bass, really. I sold this to John at a time when I was moving to fretless. I'd considered defretting it and decided against, hence the sale. It's a truly stunning bass and I'm very tempted to buy it back and do the defret.

I might be in touch John

Chris

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='657510' date='Nov 17 2009, 09:33 PM']Me likey, and would if I hadnt just bought one, Great band leading basses. Buy it![/quote]

Cheers Andy, glad you got sorted. :lol:

[quote name='Beedster' post='657514' date='Nov 17 2009, 09:38 PM']This is an awesome bass, really. I sold this to John at a time when I was moving to fretless. I'd considered defretting it and decided against, hence the sale. It's a truly stunning bass and I'm very tempted to buy it back and do the defret.

I might be in touch John

Chris[/quote]

Ditto Chris... I hope I don't regret this!

[quote name='captain black' post='657611' date='Nov 17 2009, 11:03 PM']Really tempted to say I'm interested and can afford this so I can come along and have a go. Think it's my ideal bass.
Sadly that would just be p@@sing you about.
I'd have to selll the kids to afford this.
Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Kids... sell one! costs nowt to knock another one out! :) (I jest of course) :rolleyes:

[quote name='Musicman20' post='657616' date='Nov 17 2009, 11:08 PM']Stunning...tempted far too much[/quote]

Make it quick before people convince me otherwise. :lol:

[quote name='alanbass1' post='657787' date='Nov 18 2009, 07:45 AM']This is indeed a nice bass which I traded with Beedster. I purchased this new from the Bass Gallery in April this year so it is only 7 months old from the first purchase.[/quote]

Excellent, we now have full provenance! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='657789' date='Nov 18 2009, 07:47 AM']Excellent, we now have full provenance! :)[/quote]

I've got one & it's the only bass I've kept! a great instrument with top build & it sounds absolutely stunning. This is also a very decent price for one of these, well worth a punt!

[quote name='giblett123' post='658849' date='Nov 19 2009, 06:33 AM']I've got one & it's the only bass I've kept! a great instrument with top build & it sounds absolutely stunning. This is also a very decent price for one of these, well worth a punt![/quote]

Many thanks for the kind (but true) words. :)

I'm waiting to hold a conversation with someone re. buying this... might be better if someone got in quick BEFORE it's replacement is delivered otherwise I might change my mind! :rolleyes: