Why become a member? ×

SOLD! - Black Status Retro-J 4 string

LZD56

Stunning black Retro-J bass in immaculate condition. Rob Green told me (have the email) that this bass was built in October 2001 - you'd never know to look at it! Bills to pay so selling. Pics below. Asking price £850. Let me know if you have any questions. Also listed on statii site. First post here after lengthy absence. Bass was bought from a member here - forget his user name; think it was before site moved to new server. I was the original owner of the Kingbass no. 5 prototype, which I sold to Morgan! Thx.

Edited by LZD56

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='653768' date='Nov 13 2009, 04:19 PM']Very nice bass & similar to Merton's :) The graphite scratch guard is a nice touch as well. Best of luck with the sale![/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
Bloody Hell Rich! :lol: ....Im sure you can smell Stati For Sale! :lol: :lol:
...Nice Bass!

[quote name='martthebass' post='653791' date='Nov 13 2009, 04:42 PM']Walk away from the bass Rich, I repeat, walk away from the bass.

Seriuosly, this is very nice, I'm so pleased it's a cash sale only because I have none.[/quote]

*Grins* No problem there, Mart. I already have two stonking Jazzes. No need for another one. :)

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='653802' date='Nov 13 2009, 04:51 PM']*Grins* No problem there, Mart. I already have two stonking Jazzes. No need for another one. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Absolutely no such thing as too many Jazzes :)

Si

Thanks guys! She is a real beauty and the graphite p/guard is a nice touch. It's 18v with an active/passive switch - jazz on steroids (where have I heard that before?!!) cliche but true!. Just not playing bass much these days, so pointless locking her away from someone who'd appreciate her more.
:)