Why become a member? ×

Warwick streamer pro m 5 string

littleal

This Was going to be a keeper for me as it has unbelievable tone, But i need to raise some cash as i've just ordered a brand new wal 6 string from paul herman.

This is a 97 streamer pro m, Wenge neck & fingerboard, lovely tiger stripe arched maple body, MEC pickup's (yes there are two pickup's in there)
MEC 2band eq With seperate preamp for each pickup,

The condition is very good considering it's age with only a few bumps here & there, the worst being a slight crack over the control cavity (pictuered) but is still solid & doesent affect the payability what so ever,

I have no idea what it's worth so i'll ask £595 inc postage & see what happens :)

Edited by littleal

[quote name='littleal' post='641076' date='Oct 30 2009, 01:46 PM']But i need to raise some cash as i've just ordered a brand new wal 6 string from paul herman.[/quote]

Congratulations on ordering the Wal 6 :) And good luck with the sale of the Warwick...

[quote name='littleal' post='641236' date='Oct 30 2009, 03:57 PM']Thank you for that, It's going to be a long 10 month wait, But so worth it :)[/quote]

and a lovely £10,000 price (starting price of course) lol

Great looking Pro-M, good luck with it!
Will be nice to see, what i'm guessing to be, one of the first new Wals!

Si

[quote name='Sibob' post='641315' date='Oct 30 2009, 05:03 PM']and a lovely £10,000 price (starting price of course) lol

Great looking Pro-M, good luck with it!
Will be nice to see, what i'm guessing to be, one of the first new Wals!

Si[/quote]

Thanks for that, I'll put pics up of the wal once i have it & tell you all about it :)

[quote name='4000' post='641742' date='Oct 31 2009, 10:57 AM']A guy in a once-local band used to use a Streamer Pro M 5, and he had one of the best live tones I've ever heard. Punchy, growly, thick, fabulous.[/quote]

Cheers Man!

It really has got a sound all of its own & i wouldn't think of selling it if i didn't need the cash,

[quote name='rjb' post='643762' date='Nov 2 2009, 07:38 PM']Argh, been looking for one of these but that's just not my colour! Good luck with the sale. :)[/quote]

Likewise - The only thing keeping my trigger finger steady. I like my Wick's Naked.

• 2 years later...

....and that's my Thumb 6er there too ......bought from Al a while back !

Funnily enough, I have a natural 5er Pro M that I'm thinking about putting up for grabs ................PM me if interested and I'll send photos.......