Why become a member? ×

Matt Garrison on X Factor tonight

Chris2112

[quote name='Chris2112' post='629529' date='Oct 18 2009, 03:22 PM']Matt is backing Whitney Houston tonight. Of course, I guess this precludes any fusion stuff. But still, good to see a top line talent on the show finally![/quote]

Depends if he's miming...

Anyway, Matt is playing with Pete Biggin also - the guy I mentioned in the drumming thread in this section. Gonna be an awesome rhythm section!

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='SteveO' post='629550' date='Oct 18 2009, 03:50 PM']OK, I admit i've never watched it in the UK and we don't get it over here, but isn't the point of the X factor to find new talent. I thought that Whitney had already become famous.[/quote]

That's just the bait to get people to watch the show.

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='629562' date='Oct 18 2009, 04:08 PM']Simon gave Cheryl some stick last night...terrible song choices for her contestants. He was dead right.

Bring back Sharon.[/quote]

The only part I saw last night was Cheryl in tears after that kid gave a shocking redition of "Bleeding Love", a song which sucked the first time around.

[quote name='P-T-P' post='630119' date='Oct 19 2009, 10:09 AM']Think Whitney may have had a little Colombian marching powder before her performance.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure her people will tell you that She Doesn't Do That Sort Of Thing Any More... :)

[quote name='gary mac' post='630017' date='Oct 19 2009, 07:04 AM']Was Whitney stoned or damaged from her past?[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzgYWCgkZk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzgYWCgkZk[/url]

"I've got more lines than Whitney Houston's coffee table"
Kid's a genius