Why become a member? ×

Betty

Hotdogs4tea

This is Betty my Warwick streamer stage 1.

I save'd her from a violent and abusive home. As you can see she has been beeten and treated so badly i had to save her and give her a loving home.
I bid on ebay and she came home for a little £490. Ok i know she's in bad nick but she still sounds like a true top range warwick.
I was going to to send her back to warwick and have her tarted up to make her pretty again but every ding and bump tells a story so she's staying loved at home
with her family !!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='Hotdogs4tea' post='768271' date='Mar 8 2010, 05:52 PM']My GF has found out that she is worth a bit of cash and wants me to sell her :) so she is now known as "Betty boob job" but id rather Betty than plastic Boobies lol !!! any day lol[/quote]

I suppose it's going to have to be a choice between the bass and the girlfriend now. I know which one i would choose. I like it. I recently got a new bass that is unforturnately a bit banged up (FEEL FREE TO COMMENT A BIT FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE ANYONE!!!) but y'know a bit of mojo is always good lolz.