Why become a member? ×

Thumb 4bo-no longer for sale

wrinkleygit

This has taken a back seat since I bought my ow fretless,my musicman now gets used at jam sessions & it seems a waste to have this gathering dust at home.
Neck & frets are in excellent order,low action,great player,body does have some battle scars (mainly around the edges),has brass adjustanut,ser no dates it as 94,no case so collection only,pro quality bass now only £decided to hang on to this afer all
[attachment=33916:thumb1.JPG]

[attachment=33917:thumb2.JPG]

[attachment=33918:thumb3.JPG]

[attachment=33919:thumb4.JPG]

best described as a players instrument,not really looking for trades on this, mike b.

Edited by wrinkleygit

[quote name='wrinkleygit' post='615645' date='Oct 3 2009, 12:35 PM']This has taken a back seat since I bought my ow fretless,my musicman now gets used at jam sessions & it seems a waste to have this gathering dust at home.
Neck & frets are in excellent order,low action,great player,body does have some battle scars (mainly around the edges),has brass adjustanut,ser no dates it as 94,no case so collection only,pro quality bass for only £485 (check out the new price)

[attachment=33916:thumb1.JPG]

[attachment=33917:thumb2.JPG]

[attachment=33918:thumb3.JPG]

[attachment=33919:thumb4.JPG]

best described as a players instrument,not really looking for trades on this, mike b.[/quote]
Got one exactly like that and same year too,fantastic bass,the sound of wood,ha ha,cheap as chips too.Good luck with the sale

[quote name='budget bassist' post='617788' date='Oct 5 2009, 06:40 PM']i'll eat my own face if this isn't sold within a couple of days![/quote]

MB1. :)

Shouldnt that be?....Back on hold!.... Watch THIS Face! :rolleyes:

Edited by MB1

Yes its still for sale,kept it on hold for someone from this forum who has failed to turn up on two pre arranged attempts,for anyone else now looking at this here are three simple questions-

1 Do you wan't to own a warwick thumb 4bo - yes/no

2 Do you have the funds to purchase the advertised instrument - yes/no

3 Are you in a position to collect this bass from Devon - yes/no

If you faill to answer yes to all three questions there seems to be little point in proceeding any further.

I have dealt with some great people on this forum in the past,so I'm sorry if this sounds a little cynical, mike b.