Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Elwood 4, Warmoth Darkstar or even MM?

GreeneKing

Life changes and that is a good thing. I want to slim down my paraphernalia in life and will use this thread to list bass related and even some non bass related gear. Pictures to follow as the week progresses.

First off, two of these 3 basses are up for sale (all 3 are available but if two sell I'll keep the 3rd).

[b]Sold[/b]Mint, basically new condition G&L L-2000 Tribute with gig bag, £350 firm plus P&P. In natural with the usual G&L flexibility. Passive and active, slap swithch, pup switching and pup selection -[b]SOLD[/b]

My Warmoth Darkstar 54P bass. Korina tung oiled body, birdseye maple Tru oiled neck with Dark Star pup and ACG02 pre amp. A real monster, £500

Marvellous Maruszczcyk Elwood Jazz 4. Passive with a zero fret and rosewood board. Trans cream ash body and maple neck. Sadowsky like quality for what I paid, £450 plus P&P. Tonal heaven with Bass Culture pups.

I've a Boss M20B up for grabs as well as a MXR M80 D.I. £100 and £80 respectively.

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='597781' date='Sep 13 2009, 10:18 PM']Mint, basically new condition G&L L-2000 Tribute with gig bag, £350 firm plus P&P. In natural with the usual G&L flexibility. Passive and active, slap swithch, pup switching and pup selection.[/quote]

Ach, I may well have bought it off you if I hadn't just dropped that amount of money on my incoming Traben Chaos. G&L stuff is definitely on my investigation hitlist.

Have a bump anyway...

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='598011' date='Sep 14 2009, 10:51 AM']The Overwater went by way of a trade with the 62 re-issue P. That may seem odd but you really have to see and hear the P to understand :)[/quote]

One day it will be mine.... Oh yes. :lol:

Although I never got to play it plugged in, it felt like absolute bass perfection in my hands. Did it go to a BCer (I need to stalk it all over again :rolleyes: )?

It's been politely pointed out that bikes have no place in a for sale thread on BassChat.

Pm me if interested.

I'll have other (bass related) gear coming up in my clearout, once I fight my way into the spare room. You never know what I might find :)

Peter

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='598030' date='Sep 14 2009, 11:10 AM']It's been politely pointed out that bikes have no place in a for sale thread on BassChat.

Pm me if interested.[/quote]
But it is ok to do it in the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=35768&hl=pedal+bike"]Bassists who (pedal) bike[/url] thread. :) I don't want to stir anything up but a precedent has been set.

Edited by Ou7shined

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='598086' date='Sep 14 2009, 12:19 PM']WOW!!!

What a bass!!!

what do all those controls do? :)[/quote]

Volume, low pass filter with resonant peak control and high pass filter with boost.

I bet you wish you'd never asked :rolleyes:

It's a ACG02 pre amp.

Peter

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='598095' date='Sep 14 2009, 12:31 PM']Volume, low pass filter with resonant peak control and high pass filter with boost.

I bet you wish you'd never asked :)

It's a ACG02 pre amp.

Peter[/quote]

Man that sounds insane!! how easy would it be to make it passive? or does that pre sound pretty retro already?

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='598059' date='Sep 14 2009, 11:46 AM']The Overwater went to Promenade Music in Morecambe Rich. The G&L could be held for a month if you're interested Matt.[/quote]

Thanks for the thought Peter, but my wife and I have just bought our first house (moved in this weekend), so I think the Traben will be my last GAS hit for some considerable time :) You go right ahead and sell it, but if you've still got it when the bass bash comes around then I'd love a go on it :rolleyes: