Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Elwood 4, Warmoth Darkstar or even MM?

GreeneKing

Another favourite Bump to this thread.

The Maruszczyk is a absolutely superb bass. The build quality and component level exceeds ANY Fender and imo puts it up with names such as Sadowsky et al. The zero fret makes for a superbly playable neck and the action will go lower than a limbo dancer's thong. The only reason I'm selling it is because I really want to downsize my collection for personal reasons.

The choice is either this or the Warmoth goes and I'm aware that the Warmoth due to it's customised nature is probably less saleable. I really don't want to part with this bass for less than I paid for it and it comes with a high quality German semi hard gig bag that the nice man AREA sent it with.

The other possible option is that I keep the Maruszczyk as it really is a beauty and part with my Sadowskyised Marcus Miller but having regretted seeing MM's walk out the door before I'm not so inclined to and the Sadowsky pre is something that I want to get into. However this may change if the right offer comes along (The MM is mint too and the original pre is included).

The Maruszczyk is actually, if I'm honest, the better bass imo :)

Peter

I had the Marcus on loan for a short time, it's fabulous, and the Sadowsky pre takes a great bass to another level, it's superb.

Why has the Maruszczyk not tempted anyone?? It's just fantastic, can't believe it's still here.