Why become a member? ×

Status S2 6 String Headless

Johngh

I'm selling my Status S2 6 string headless. It was built for me by Status as a special order. It's about a year old.

It has a cocobolo top and gold hardware which are non standard extra items. I already have Shuker 6er and another on the way, so this one has to go. I will be happy to deliver if the distance is not too great, or meet half way. The bass comes with a Status hard case.

Price is £1100 inc delivery to UK mainland. But prefer to deliver or meet halfway.

May trade for a nice 5er, or a Marcus Miller Jazz, with cash my way.

[attachment=32718:status_6_body.JPG][attachment=32719:status_6_full.JPG]

[attachment=38935:new_stat...otos_002.jpg][attachment=38936:new_stat...otos_003.jpg]

[quote name='sheepman' post='611105' date='Sep 28 2009, 06:32 PM']It's a true beauty you have here!
I might be interested - but the problem is (since you don't want to send it - which can understand somehow): I'm located in Austria.
Any chance?

Mario[/quote]

Hi Mario

I can look into it, but you would have to pay the courier cost and also it would be at your risk.

John

[quote name='Johngh' post='611313' date='Sep 28 2009, 10:45 PM']Hi Mario

I can look into it, but you would have to pay the courier cost and also it would be at your risk.

John[/quote]

that's ok. may I ask you to please send me a pm when you know about the costs? thanks a lot.

Mario

• 4 weeks later...