Why become a member? ×

FS Fender PBass Deluxe series

FuNkShUi

Hello all, recently acquired this as a trade from Dosi Y'Anarchy (Theo)

This is the bass:

[url="http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0135760306"]http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0135760306[/url]

it also has a Leo Quan Badass II Bridge.

i kinda withdrew this bass, because i accidentily advertised it wrong, so withdrew it so i didnt have people going bonkers :-S. Now though i need the money to fund another purchase, so its back up.

Lovely bass, very slimline jazz neck and very punchy on the Pbass P-up! The pickups are US components. The J pickup is a "noiseless" pickup. This is the mistake i made before! It also has an active 3EQ. Very versatile!

I am willing to post without the hardcase, usually costs around £20. It will be fully protected, and is usually with you in 2 days.

Theres a thread going on in this forum about how much these are worth, seems £360 is about fair. Pictures below :)

Edited by FuNkShUi

• 3 weeks later...

These are excellent basses.

I've got the passive version and love it. Easily as good as any US Fender I've played.

You're right about the neck. Very slimline with a jazz width nut. I've got a spare P bass neck which I swap over every now and again. I still go back to the "jazz" neck though even though I do prefer P necks.

[quote name='bigjohn' post='619498' date='Oct 7 2009, 12:47 PM']These are excellent basses.

I've got the passive version and love it. Easily as good as any US Fender I've played.[/quote]

I agree, but i have only played a couple of US fenders. Didnt want to make that comparison as i didnt feel like i could. Good to know some others think the same :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is back up for sale now. See if theres any firm interest in it this time. Cash only now though as i dont need another bass right now. Make me an offer. Im willing to throw a hard case in with it, but thats only if a collection is possible,otherwise itll be posted in a padded box at the buyers expense. Cheers! :)