Why become a member? ×

My gear! [Updated]

BassAgent

I've been buying, trading and selling a lot in the last 10 years, and now I think I have my ultimate set of basses:

From top to bottom:
-Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass, modded a little bit (and there are more mods coming).
-Blade B2 Tetra Jazz Bass, modded with an Aguilar OBP-1.
-Celinder J Update 4, the one in the Basschat banner :rolleyes:
-Fender Standard Jazz Bass fretless, modded with Custom Shop 60's pickups, a new pickguard and an epoxied fingerboard.

From top to bottom:
-Yamaha TRB5II. All original.
-Yamaha TRB5F. Refinished, new fingerboard. For sale.
-Yamaha BB N5II. All original, will never ever be sold, for it was my first 5-string.
-Cobelens & de Bruyne Primo. I have an endorsement of these guys and this was the first bass they built for me. They're building a new one for me as we speak :)
And almost my ultimate amp:

-Aguilar AG500SC with 2 Aguilar DB112's.
I'm going to have serious problems now. I don't know which bass to bring when.

Edited by BassAgent

Nice to see the Blade Jazz. I always did like these.
I do like the Yamaha TRB's too (4, 5 and 6-stringers) - your 5's look particularly nice.
Must admit I'm not too familiar with Cobelens basses but it looks very unique... and nice! :)
All in all, a very nice set-up. I can understand you having a hard time deciding what to play.
Did I say it was nice? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: the Cobelens has gone back to its makers (they're building a new one for me and needed the electronics and hardware of this one) and I've sold the TRB5 to afford a car. So, now I have this:

Around Christmas I will be owning my new Cobelens & de Bruyne ánd I'm about to buy a Squier CV Jazz :)

Oh, and the Squier got a Fender Original Precision Pickup, and the Blade got Nordstrand NJ4s.