Why become a member? ×

------Remove-------

Phil Mann

[quote name='Phil Mann' post='580965' date='Aug 26 2009, 09:00 AM']In passing, a suggestion has been put to Steve (CrazyKiwi) about the possibility of a free monthly tuition post here on basschat.

The idea is, that members will be able to get free tuition tips on different technique areas each month, similar to that found in most instrument magazines.

The information will be supplied via The Bass Institute (http://www.icmp.co.uk) and hopefully available as a download straight to your desktop, although these sort of technicalities are yet to be discussed in any detail.

The advantages of the post are, that the forum could directly suggest different areas that they would like to know about and investigate, hopefully in turn they will then be supplied with information that they can directly relate too each month. Obviously the information in the post will be based on the majority of the suggestions, but hopefully it will enable The Institute to supply a page that is less of a blanket cover and much more tailored to the individual members.

Any feed back on this idea would be warmly welcomed, hopefully it could be a really good addition for all.

Very best,

Phil Mann
The Bass Institute (ICMP)[/quote]

Sounds superb!

Now all we need is the same arrangement with the marriage guidance council.

Edited by silddx

Sounds great. I'd appreciate anything that stopped me playing the same tired old nonsense.

If you could just teach me how to stay awake when I'm playing Amazed and consequently not make a total hash of the middle 8 I'd be over the moon.