Why become a member? ×

Ampeg 8x6 £250 or open to offers!

pegman1

Good condition cab, it was my first cab and I got it at a place called Wunjo Guitars in Denmark street its never needed any work on it or anything tweeked and has been gigged well, you have a choice of using it with or without the horn can take about 400 watts, it has a handle on the top and a set of wheels on the bottom that makes it easier to maneuver to and from gigs. Looking for £250 but am open to offers. I live near Portsmouth and Brighton and may consider P&P but would prefer local pick up. Feel free to get in contact.

- sealed 8x6.5" cabinet

- small 2.5" horn

- 4ohms 400W

- The only real "feature" on it is two different input jacks, one with a horn and one without.

- The cabinet is also a good bit smaller and lighter than a regular SVT
cab, size-wise it's about 3/4 size (about 37" high, by 21" wide, by 16" deep) and about half the weight (85 pounds vs. 165 pounds).

If you do want more info there is this great review on Harmony Central that goes into a lot more detail about this stuff; here's the link:

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...s+Cabinet+/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...s+Cabinet+/10/1[/url]

If you have any more questions id be happy to answer them

I've played through one of these. In my experience, it does do the bottom end despite the small speakers - especially if you mix it with an 8x10.

EDIT: I realised when I was in the pub with a mate last night that it was an 8x8" that I played through not an 8x6" - so ignore my comment. Probably a good cab though. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by EssentialTension

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...