Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: £1000. V 2.0

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Seems like i'll be coming into some money this coming January, i am currently looking for vintage fenders, 8 strings, trem equipped basses, Good basses for metal, Antigua Finished basses. Graphite,
Stringray 5 strings, Status headless's, Rickenbacker 4 strings, Anything extended range , Singlecuts, Pointy things, Pink things. Trace Elliot amp gear.

let me know what you have, which you might sell in a couple of months time!

Sorry, no Warwicks.

Sorry if i break forum rules for this post as it should be in Items wanted, But i want as much exposure and choice for when i decide what i want!

Pm's people, Dont be shy!

Rob :)

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='paul, the' post='57467' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:42 PM']*deja vu*
Don't spend it on education, spend it on food and rent.[/quote]

Hey thats what my jobs for! :) I work my ass off as a fishmonger 20 hours a week. It pays for my rent, and my bill and food. I live with my girlfreind so its alot cheaper then most think :huh:

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='paul, the' post='57471' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:49 PM']Nice one, sorry for being all opinionated - I've just read some film analysis, it makes me tetchy.[/quote]

No problem, If i were older i would look down at my younger self in disgust no doubt :huh:

[quote name='Lorne' post='57472' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:50 PM']I thought Students were supposed to spend their money on drink and drugs and then moan they don't get enough money? :huh: :)[/quote]

Hey i am straight edge lorne! I've never drunk and never taken drugs in my 22 years on this earth :huh:

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Sibob' post='57477' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:53 PM']Engagement ring???....crazy fecker! :huh: Good Luck!

I got a nice USA Fender Jazz Deluxe [topic="5159"]HERE[/topic]. PM me if you're interested in sorting something perhaps. What do you have to trade?

Si[/quote]

Heh, 4 months ago i might have been interested! But alas, I have never played a Jazz i got on with :) , Plus unless it was a status or a rick i would prefer 5 strings and above :huh: I may have to go custom shop or warmoth to get the jazz i want! (P bass neck)

And yeah, She said after being together for 5 years its about time :huh: Have to pop her the question by the 22nd of November or else!

I am gonna hire out a hot air balloon and propose there :huh:

Its going to be a LONG engagement.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Shockwave' post='57480' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:56 PM']Heh, 4 months ago i might have been interested! But alas, I have never played a Jazz i got on with :) , Plus unless it was a status or a rick i would prefer 5 strings and above :huh: I may have to go custom shop or warmoth to get the jazz i want! (P bass neck)

And yeah, She said after being together for 5 years its about time :huh: Have to pop her the question by the 22nd of November or else!

I am gonna hire out a hot air balloon and propose there :huh:

Its going to be a LONG engagement.[/quote]

Thats cool dude, pity, cos its almost a kinda deep dark pink :huh: lol

Not to hijack the thread but "5 years, its about time"?? and "gotta propose or else"?, that whole middle line makes it sound alll wrong IMO. I know people who have been together and extremely happy for 15 years without needing to get married. And i've never seen the point in LOOONG engagements, just love each other till you can afford to get married then do it straight away. Don't get rushed into it, you're only 22 dude. But anyway lol

Good luck with spending your wad :huh:

Si

Edited by Sibob

[quote name='Sibob' post='57484' date='Sep 8 2007, 07:09 PM']Thats cool dude, pity, cos its almost a kinda deep dark pink :huh: lol

Not to hijack the thread but "5 years, its about time"?? and "gotta propose or else"?, I know people who have been together and extremely happy for 15 years without needing to get married. And i've never seen the point in LOOONG engagements, just love each other till you can afford to get married then do it straight away. Don't get rushed into it, you're only 22 dude. But anyway lol

Good luck with spending your wad :huh:

Si[/quote]

Yup, I have heard this alot!

She just wants the extra commitment, I dont see why. But i dont mind providing it :)

BACK ON TOPIC :huh:

[quote name='Paul_C' post='57530' date='Sep 8 2007, 09:04 PM']both my Status Stealth 6 string and my Bongo 4 HH/piezo are available for £750[/quote]

I could very well be interested in the stealth 6 if its still available when the loan comes through!

I would love the bongo if it were a 5 string :)

[quote name='Shockwave' date='Sep 8 2007, 09:08 PM' post='57532']
I could very well be interested in the stealth 6 if its still available when the loan comes through!

I would love the bongo if it were a 5 string :)

MB1 :huh:

+1 On the Status if your after more than a 4.

[quote name='fullrangebass' post='57732' date='Sep 9 2007, 02:22 PM']Here come some pics. It's definitely better than the Stingray 5 in terms of both low-end punch and versatility of sounds provided. I own a Stingray 5 too[/quote]

Fraid thats not my sorta thing :) Not a G+L fan sorry!

Rob.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='57473' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:50 PM']No problem, If i were older i would look down at my younger self in disgust no doubt :huh:
Hey i am straight edge lorne! I've never drunk and never taken drugs in my 22 years on this earth :)[/quote]
Good to hear it. Straight is great . This world is crazy enough without getting fu**ed up. :huh: