Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky NYC 4 String Jazz <<< SOLD >>>

Platypus

<<< NOW SOLD>>>

Sadowsky NYC Jazz 4 string, built in NYC in 1996.

Really great condition with a couple of very minor dings and some very minor scuffs on outer edge of headstock. (these really are VERY minor marks)
Maple board, superb unmarked neck.
Cherry burst, although to me it has less cherry colouring than other examples I've seen and IMO looks more impressive.
Quilted maple on Ash
Sadowsky J pickups
Black hardware
Built in 1996
Vintage Tone Control fitted by The Gallery

£1600 Sorry no trades on this one.

I'm based in Harrow Middx.

I have a very robust flight case for this bass and would be happy to send by courier, if required.

I've not had this bass long - I bought it from Wayne58 at the time I was about to place an order for a 5 string custom bass which would have taken 9 months and I decided to buy this one to use in the mean time. As things turned out when placing the order there was a bass becoming available from stock which I decided to buy, which meant immediate payment and no nine month wait! that the only reason for this bass being sold.

Here is a link to the original For Sale thread, with some comments from those that know this bass :)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=50398"]http://basschat.co.u...showtopic=50398[/url]

Edited by Platypus

I saw this bass for real the other weekend and I have to say that although it looks great in the pics, they still don't do it justice!!

I'd also like to add that Platypus is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with.

I can recommend Paul as a great guy to deal with as he bought this from me recently, and you won't find a better Sadowsky Jazz.

I don't think this will be around for long.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='536195' date='Jul 9 2009, 09:11 AM']*broken record mode ON*

I can help you raise the bunce...

:)[/quote]

WoT looking at Si's sig I can see what you have your eye on.