Why become a member? ×

Sold!

TGEvans

Selling this guys,gutted but not getting used properly. Its mint, still smells new even,been like rainman about looking after it.
Its blueburst with matching headstock and with original G and L Case. I have had it four years but it is my house bass. Pics if you are interested. Make an offer,you may surprise yourself. T

Edited by TGEvans

[quote name='TGEvans' post='515600' date='Jun 16 2009, 06:55 PM']would prefer that she stays local to us lot. to a good home.it would be the same if i sold a pup, would want to make sure it went to a loving caring home.ah well.... hope you cruel people are happy when some abusive ba$%^rd picks her up on ebay and mistreats her.t[/quote]

Believe me if i had the cash this is exactly the sort of thing im looking for at the moment. Would you be interested in a musicman corvette $$ 5 string + 200 pounds?

[quote name='TGEvans' post='515489' date='Jun 16 2009, 05:12 PM']It is an american, I have been asked to point this out by people who have offered me £200 for her. Ebay end of the week chaps![/quote]

That really is taking the piss, even for a Tribute.

Have a bump for a really nice bass. If the neck is of slimmer dimensions than the Tribute, I'd be interested to know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That is a lot of bass for the money T.

I had one of these last year but had to let it go after a case of incurable GAS. I got £700 in trade value at Electro for it which shows what a bargin this is.
The only thing I could fault was the semifinished feel of the headstock but seing as yours is a 'painted' version that aint a problem here.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='TGEvans' post='884576' date='Jul 3 2010, 09:17 AM']Lots of interesting offers but cash only please guys! Bump too![/quote]

hi, is this still for sale?

• 4 weeks later...