Why become a member? ×

Squier Japan Precision £63 currently

This looks like it'll go cheap anyone near Poole fancy it?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170334242202&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:uk"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...hlink:middle:uk[/url]

If it wouldn't cost so much for the petrol I'd snipe on this at the last second

Edited by Jean-Luc Pickguard

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='500868' date='May 29 2009, 01:11 PM']This looks like it'll go cheap anyone near Poole fancy it?[/quote]
It went for £125. Yesterday a really nice Ashdown ABM 15" cab went for £50. I think you need to be really careful putting stuff on eBay at the moment, especially when you insist on collection only.

Edited by stevie

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='500886' date='May 29 2009, 01:23 PM']I was half watching that myself. The Silver series stuff is great. Had he spelt it correctly & done a bit of background, I reckon he'd be looking at a lot more.[/quote]

+1 to that.

It went for £125 which was a bit of a bargain really. Probably didn't help that it was collect only and the seller only has a feedback of 2.

Edit: Hah, you beat me to it Stevie :)

Edited by Musky

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='500950' date='May 29 2009, 02:27 PM']The 98p on the price is odd - you'd often see bids a few pence over to beat a previous max bid that ends in a round pound, but not a couple of pence below :)[/quote]

That 'can' indicate that it was either a very inexperienced eBay member bidding or (the option that is often more likely)... a shill bid.

[quote name='stevie' post='500922' date='May 29 2009, 02:00 PM']It went for £125. Yesterday a really nice Ashdown ABM 15" cab went for £50. I think you need to be really careful putting stuff on eBay at the moment, especially when you insist on collection only.[/quote]

+1

I was looking at a shorty bass for my nephew a few months back. An encore one went for £9 as it was collection only from Sheffield. I asked the seller if he'd post but he couldn't be bothered so you takes your chances