Why become a member? ×

Circle Studios refurb

Rimskidog

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1320100230' post='1422463']
I really want to hear that room, I love the design elements that went into achieving it, and the no hold barred attention to acoustic detail, I just wish I could hear it is all....

It looks superb too by the way!
[/quote]

you know where to find me! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, sadly. Nobody pointed out to me that the electric meter needed to be moved before the contractor could start. By the time they did the network people said it could be 10 weeks before they could do anything. As a result we are making a small change to the design so that we are not held up too long but it still pushes us back by 3 weeks or so. Oh well. I should have known better that start to think the end was in sight!

• 1 month later...

Shame the drums in the sketchup floorplan aren't in the same place as in the groovy photo.....

Damn thats pedantic, sorry!

Nice use of space to keep things clean and well placed. Not too crammed with unnecessary clutter. Do you have a google ads type campaign planned? If so whats the landing page like? How is the page optimised to grab search engines (ask your tech dude to explain this, if he cant he needs to to ensure you come out on top). Coded in xhtml (good stuff!) using jquery (for the image transitions I'd guess) and javascript precached images.

Ticks an awful lot of boxes, and your gear list gives me hot flushes.

Nice job!

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1327883132' post='1518385']
Shame the drums in the sketchup floorplan aren't in the same place as in the groovy photo.....

Damn thats pedantic, sorry!

Nice use of space to keep things clean and well placed. Not too crammed with unnecessary clutter. Do you have a google ads type campaign planned? If so whats the landing page like? How is the page optimised to grab search engines (ask your tech dude to explain this, if he cant he needs to to ensure you come out on top). Coded in xhtml (good stuff!) using jquery (for the image transitions I'd guess) and javascript precached images.

Ticks an awful lot of boxes, and your gear list gives me hot flushes.

Nice job!
[/quote]

My sister has an interview today as a "search engine optimiser". Sounds enthralling. Anyway yeah I think the floor plan looks pretty great. I might nick it for my next sims house :P

<p>Thanks guys! &nbsp;@51mon, dont have any google ad campaign planned. &nbsp;What&#39;s the benefit of that? &nbsp;Will ask the optimisation question.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div>In other news, phase 2 is now in progress. &nbsp;First up, the regufoam for floating the floors arrived and was cut into shape:</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Tomorrow I become an unskilled labourer.</div>