Why become a member? ×

Duran Duran

Cliff Edge

38 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Just watched it, I wonder if it was live as it was a very polished performance. Agree JT still killing it on bass.

I think they've been performing pretty much constantly for the past couple of years. I'm not surprised they sound polished.

56 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

I wonder if it was live as it was a very polished performance.

Standard modus operandi for the Beeb is mimed except the vocals. Nile Rodgers plays guitar on that album track, that was Dom Brown last night, who is also on the album, as is Warren Cuccurullo.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ezbass said:

Standard modus operandi for the Beeb is mimed except the vocals. Nile Rodgers plays guitar on that album track, that was Dom Brown last night, who is also on the album, as is Warren Cuccurullo.

Sounds about right. Bruno Mars' band strutting all over the stage with the dancers, studio sounds, Beeb style.

On 28/10/2023 at 14:28, ezbass said:

TV Studio desks aren't really organised for music mixing.  TV Centre Studio 3 used to have a completely different setup to other studios in order to do a few live TOTP shows

• Like 1