• Andy Travis
    • Fingers 211
    • Leonard Smalls
    • Dad3353
    • Lurksalot
    • upside downer
    • MoonBassAlpha

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/09/23 at 23:01

Welcome to the Voting thread for September 

Have a listen through this fine selection of offerings produced for your pleasure!

These are based on/inspired by the following picture, chosen by last month's winner @Doctor J

image.png.b2ced76084d2af18ee05e51a3df5f28c.png

Please choose your favorite 3 from the following 

@AndyTravis    I started this after talking to a mate who’s going through a rough time - we reminisced over simpler times and when all we had to worry about was enough beer to kill a tank and a kebab on the way home.

@fingers211   Is she holding the last fire on earth? Or has she just caught her brolly alight at a lakeside bbq?

3 @Leonard Smalls   In my occasional series of updated covers, here's my take on Rihanna's "Umbrella" reworked for a Noisecore audience.

@Dad3353 It takes practice to give the Gift of Fire; this is not his finest attempt ...
An intellectual exercise, here. Inspired in three parts : the well-known Greek myth of the creation of Fire, set to music using Alexander Scriabin's Mystic, Prometheus chord, with libretto stolen (like the Fire...) from Schubert's 'Prometheus', by Goethe

5  Lurksalot   A little bit of muzack that seemed to put out it's own fire as soon as it reared its head!

6 @upside downer    A rinky-dinky, jingly-jangly, plinky-plonky instrumental to soothe your worries and ease your way when you find yourself walking through a lake dressed as Audrey Hepburn carrying a combustible umbrella. As usual.

@MoonBassAlpha  Imaginary rainfall, rhythmically inspired by something from Isotope's Deep End album from many years ago, kind of.

That's the lot folks.

an eclectic mix of marvelousness for you here!

choose your favourite 3  and vote accordingly 

voting will close at Midnight on 30th September 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow! Thanks to all who voted,  and of course Lurks and Dad for running the competition. I  feel rather unworthy,  as this was one of my quickest efforts,  and I feel sure others put in far more work than me!

The image for October is already in Lurks' inbox,  I hope you all find inspiration from it, it's pretty dark!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1