Why become a member? ×

NOW ON HOLD!! Mesa Subway TT-800 - *SOLD*
£950
Taunton UK

scrumpymike

Offered as received new from Anderton's in Feb 2021 with Mesa gig bag, user manual and original packaging. Amp and bag are absolutely min and if you put this next to a brand new one, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Not many of these made their way to Europe before the the covid window shut, and it hasn't re-opened yet.

My experience bears out the widely held view that the TT-800 is in a league of its own. Twin 'Boogie' and 'Subway' channels, each with its own voice and full control-set including gain and volume - and even selectable HPF; master volume control; bright & deep boost buttons; output overdrive symmetry control; USB power socket... suffice to say that the functionality, build quality and tonal range are exceptional.

Price doesn't include delivery but I'm happy to meet at a mutually convenient place for handover or pack for collection provided buyer arranges and pays for courier.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 6

Mike was good enough to offer me the amp prior to advertising it but circumstances have changed for me and unfortunately its not an option.

This is one amazing bit of kit at a fantastic price.

Mike always looks after his gear so this will be in first class condition as the pics show.

Very rare to see the TT800 for sale in UK so grab it while its available.

GLWTS 

Dave

• scrumpymike changed the title to SOLD!! Mesa Subway TT-800