Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Standard 1996 sale /trade price reduction £725 - *WITHDRAWN*
£845
Poole Dorset

IMG_3432.thumb.jpeg.bc9359e80712fe8c52090b6fd4259cce.jpeg
Purchased this on a whim a few years ago  with the thought that maybe I'll have another stab at the cover band malarkey again . That did not happen , and it has been sitting at home gathering dust .  It comes with  a nice fender strap which just clicks in  and out by the push of a button . 

The bass is fitted with EMG pickups and the originals are included also . It also comes with a tin of  Warwick surface finisher which smells lovely .

The padded  Novini GigBag is also included. 
Not sure about the pricing of this , but im sure there are a few Warwick afficinados who know the score . Price not set in stone ...or wood !

I may not sell at all , as the light feel , contoured body and fantastically fast neck may make me just keep it . 

it is used ,and for the age the condition is very good imho . However , I think it needs a setup ! Strings ( which still  have a lot of life in them yet ) ,were moved to my Jack Daniels bass ..and back again !🤦. This does have the just-a-nut and haven't tried using that yet .I've never posted a bass  ,and have no packing equipment . However, if someone is serious then, I could purchase a couple of Bass Guitar Boxes from the Amazon and then  you could arrange for courier of your choice to collect.At your cost etc .

UK only please.

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

IMG_3041.jpeg

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3026.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

IMG_3433.jpeg

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be getting the dexterity ( and desire ) , to play basses in the flat once again. Plus seeing some other amazing Warwick's up for sale , is making me reconsider . I'll leave this run for about another week or so , and probably keep it after that .🤔

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

8 hours ago, choob.squeemer said:

Are you by any chance going to the South West Bass Bash in Taunton on the 8th 

and possibly taking this Corvette - just asking for a friend of course

Thank you for your enquiry 🙂. I've just looked at the journey ( or should I say expedition 🧗‍♂️) to Taunton from my neck of the woods .

journey says no ,and probaly strike means no also . 🚝. I can feel withdrawal symptoms coming on 😬

• Like 1

Might as well do an update , as back from the pubs 🍻( Not a bump as such-honest 😼

I did initially think about selling ( this and the Washburn ) . However ,there is no rush as things are not too drastic as I they potentially werev. 🤞.

I think imho , this probably would be gone if I posted . Paranoia  got in the  way . 

I won't bump anymore , and see what gives . 

The only reason I thought about an Ibanez headless, is I'm used to an easy life and they're light . 
playing randomly at home , is okay but I am more into synths and am thinking of making things more direct and easier at my age 🦽

warwicks are complicated it seems , dependiing on woods / year built etc .  It sounds like I have a good one . 

I'll leave it there and see what gives . 

• Like 1

• RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE changed the title to Warwick Corvette Standard 1996 sale /trade price reduction £725
  • 5 weeks later...

I love my Warwicks. So comfortable and ergonomic. I wish I could relieve you of this one, I'd love a Corvette to add to the collection, but I can't right now. I might well have it in the New Year if it's still available. Such great basses.

• Thanks 1

I'd agree, my rule is, if in doubt, do nothing. 

This is a beautiful bass, and if I'm in a position to have it from you early next year, I'll be messaging you! In the meantime, if it sells, the new owner will not be disappointed.

• Thanks 1