Why become a member? ×

Techsoundsystems 6x10, 2100 watt @6 ohmns - Excellent Sounding High End Cab with the brilliant XT Neo speakers not the later 4x10 cab ones ! ***£575!** - *WITHDRAWN*
£495
Bradford, West Yorkshire

Kalim

This awesome sounding TechSoundsystems 6x10, 2100 watt @6 ohms is a great cab and in great condition. I have not gigged it since I purchased it from Steve Soar on this forum (who really looked after it well and great guy) as it has been in my living room.

Neo Dynamic speakers, this is one excellent very high quality German sounding cabs, that have the best quality void free birch ply construction. It has an adjustable horn with settings from hard to soft and a high quality Cire tweeter.

No rips or on carpeting, only a slight mild cure depression on top of the grill, but this is hardly noticeable only with light shining on it otherwise in excellent working and cosmetic condition. 

It weighs 66lbs (30 is KG) and comes with fully functional wheels to make it easier to move around

Works great with Mark bass, Tc 750 or Genz Benz Streamliner 900 bass amps.

I'm afraid collection only from Bradford, West Yorkshire (10 miles from Leeds)

Thanks

Kalim

BassCab.1.JPG

Edited by Kalim
  • Like 2

Used to be my cab (I bought it new), it is a superb cab which simply gobbled up any amount of power you threw at it.  I'm actually surprised it is as heavy as that (not that it is heavy for a 6x10), I seem to recall lifting it from the car 1 handed!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kalim said:

This awesome sounding TechSoundsystems 6x10, 2100 watt @6 ohms is a great cab and in great condition. I have not gigged it since I purchased it from Steve Soar on this forum (who really looked after it well and great guy) as it has been in my living room.

Neo Dynamic speakers, this is one excellent very high quality German sounding cabs, that have the best quality void free birch ply construction. It has an adjustable horn with settings from hard to soft and a high quality Cire tweeter.

No rips or on carpeting, only a slight mild cure depression on top of the grill, but this is hardly noticeable only with light shining on it otherwise in excellent working and cosmetic condition. 

It weighs 661bs (30 is KG) and comes with fully functional wheels to make it easier to move around

Works great with Mark bass, Tc 750 or Genz Benz Streamliner 900 bass amps.

I'm afraid collection only from Bradford, West Yorkshire (10 miles from Leeds)

Thanks

Kalim

BassCab.1.JPG

Wrong section buddy

• Kalim changed the title to Techsoundsystems 6x10, 2100 watt @6 ohmns - Excellent Sounding High End Cab! ***Price drop to £395!
On 29/07/2023 at 21:19, warwickhunt said:

Used to be my cab (I bought it new), it is a superb cab which simply gobbled up any amount of power you threw at it.  I'm actually surprised it is as heavy as that (not that it is heavy for a 6x10), I seem to recall lifting it from the car 1 handed!  

You did! 

• Kalim changed the title to Techsoundsystems 6x10, 2100 watt @6 ohmns - Excellent Sounding High End Cab! ***Price drop to £275!**

Wish my back was younger! Tech Soundsystems? Is that not the old name for Tecamp? Sure it is. £275 for a Tecamp 610? That’s got to be the Basschat bargain of the month. GLWTS.

On 29/07/2023 at 21:19, warwickhunt said:

It’s only 1lb heavier than a Barefaced 610. There’s not going to be another in that weight category comes up for that money in quie a while I suspect.

• Kalim changed the title to Techsoundsystems 6x10, 2100 watt @6 ohmns - Excellent Sounding High End Cab with the brilliant XT Neo speakers not the later 4x10 cab ones ! ***Withdrawn!**