Why become a member? ×

Hmm...I'm not sure about this one.

Firstly the name on the headstock "Easton"?? is not dissimilar to the seller's username - could he be the "lutheir"?

Now he doesn't give any indication what the main parts are. As well an the pickups being from a 70s Hondo could the neck and body be too?? 

"aged by hand in the UK" - how was this managed? Could this have happen naturally - by neglect, let's say?

I'm not giving him my £600 anyway.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404272918398?hash=item5e208b2f7e:g:9PIAAOSw6F9kSYKH&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4BfhXtsGa48RqDX0XmKat6GTuWFZk4DzMhv3JCIdNpqNpL3yNyus6kyW4sQPgeowIg4bdYxF%2BCOksSSRKRotX8uhyOh742SkJknL%2BwGZ%2FCJNqmxJRE3nGODkauit9wZ2pXX%2BymFIFhKcrs74JrRMotXHIxF8cyvWIhOxKcQKSYXYS5M63ootHbYJbXgQ7OBId6YYYH7HQYcvIQZ8sWdoHm6m2ab1DMbex0EzG3zS4Cp7spte1mE%2FH13qzAb1%2FZLU%2Fpkzr6e%2FAVa5ijDVZ445OJgBAcmFkhTYmN0CV2dRNCLi|tkp%3ABk9SR4623Mj9YQ

I am sure about it - it's a piece of sh!t bitsa (a 'sh!tsa', maybe) with a ghastly obvious-fake relic finish.

The pickup's unlikely to be from a 'Japanese Hondo' as the overwhelming majority were Korean, & the occasional MIJ example would probably have had actual Dimarzios. Which I'm sure the listing would mention! So I'm saying cheap, new, probably Chinese body & neck; glued-on fretboard (no skunk stripe) & slightly wonky headstock shape. And touches like the chewed-up pozis holding the ashtrays on (meaning no pics of the apparently awesome pickup or hardware) are reassuringly professional, arent they? 👍

This is the same seller trying to fob off an MIJ 'Fairytale' (70s Swiss dealer brand) Jazz copy as something it's really not, and whose completed items contain things (which all have awful, fakey, grimy-looking relic refins) that sometimes do not quite appear to match their decriptions.