Why become a member? ×

One photo, ALL the basses.

Rayman

I haven’t done this for years, and I was bored, SO…

Top left to right:

2 x Sunn Mustangs, Epiphone Embassy, Squier Frank Bello.

Lay down: Reverend Justice 

Bottom left to right:

Ibanez Jet Star, Epiphone Newport, Warwick Streamer Standard (German) and an Aria IGB68.

The only one missing is an incoming Thunderbird.

E48032E1-6323-4DDC-80B6-E88CD984769A.jpeg

Edited by Rayman
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, ezbass said:

I’ll play. Taken just now.

61767CDB-8BA2-44F7-9B98-3DBC9DE02505.thumb.jpeg.76e8878802848fb279df8968b979f548.jpeg

The shorty ‘Ray is likely to be offered for sale I think as I’m more a Mustang guy it seems.

Ooh....a Rob Allen 5.....so close to Aberdeen...... 😲😍🤣 Usually only see them in far flung places such as The Gallery / Bass Direct which by the time I've travelled down to have a go they would be long gone 😢 Would love one but I'm "carp" at fretless 🤣

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Acebassmusic said:

Ooh....a Rob Allen 5.....so close to Aberdeen. Would love one but I'm "carp" at fretless 🤣

I bought it used from Germany, when I lived down south, back when you could buy things from the EU without being screwed with your pants on by customs & excise. They are a very forgiving fretless. It’s the bass I’ve had the longest there. When I bought the EUB, it was done with a view of only having that or the MB2. However, they do rather different things, so no plans to sell - at the moment. Your welcome to come and play it if you’re ever down Pitlochry way. What we need is a Scottish Bass Bash.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ezbass said:

I bought it used from Germany, when I lived down south, back when you could buy things from the EU without being screwed with your pants on by customs & excise. They are a very forgiving fretless. It’s the bass I’ve had the longest there. When I bought the EUB, it was done with a view of only having that or the MB2. However, they do rather different things, so no plans to sell - at the moment. Your welcome to come and play it if you’re ever down Pitlochry way. What we need is a Scottish Bass Bash.

Yep, I know the feeling. My purchasing from the continent has taken a severe downturn.....probably a good thing long term 🤣

Thank you for the offer which is very tempting.....I was in Aberfeldy and Dunkeld last Monday 😁 ACG used to run a bass bash at Moffat until covid stopped things. It would be good to get another one arranged. 👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, skelf said:

The bass bash stopped long before covid due to lack of interest. Best of luck if you decide to try and sort out another one. Apathy runs deep unfortunately. 

Thats a shame. I never managed to get to one but the feedback I heard was that it was a great event, well organised. 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Rayman changed the title to One photo, ALL the basses.
  • 1 month later...

Sharing the current and latest ‘sensible’ edition. Good pseudo unintended/intentional colour match in the holly P/J/SR trifecta. 

After all the basses I’ve had I can recommend Sire basses!

IMG_3065.thumb.jpeg.0f132505626b8ed890d9169296ca1b33.jpeg

Despite how many basses I’ve had I can’t have more than 3 basses lol - this is the only number I can manage that warrants I get to play them all!

• Like 2