Why become a member? ×

Build a rig from the classifieds

lidl e

Some nice kit going recently. 

If im building a rig with one thread in each of the main classified forums, im going that Orange Sandberg 48, the Handbox WB100 in amps and the hardest pick, choosing only one effect, i think id have to go with the future impact currently on sale there.

I could definitely live with that rig.

No affiliation with any.

• Like 1

It honestly shouldn't be too much effort to build a scratch setup from BC classifieds.  There's enough kit on there.

My only observation with the basses for sale is the distinct lack of sub-£250 stuff (IE Sterling Subs) I'm playing some dives in the next few months and would prefer to use something I wouldn't miss if it got lifted.

• Like 1

This Trace rig has been up a while and would suit every need, rehearsal room up to festival stage backline. Saves on a compression pedal too!

What an amazing looking bass! Absolutely smitten!

ANd lastly I found a pedal for some drive flavour, even has a tuner!

I'd be well happy with this setup!

Edited by Bolo
  • Like 2

My last proper bass rig was put together mostly from the Basschat classifieds and various special offers on here. Even tough the bulk of it was either second hand or heavily discounted it still cost me a lot me than the combined new price of the Helix Floor and RCF745 that replaced it.

I think my main rig is entirely from the BC classifieds anyway, and all under £300 per item. 

Little Mark head 

Markbass 2 x 10 cabs 

Yamaha BB604 bass

Comfort Strapp 

PS I’m pretty certain there’s usually something close to these items for sale on here. 

Edited by bassbiscuits
  • Like 1