Why become a member? ×

£1495 - Spector Euro 4 RST, Turquoise Tide - *WITHDRAWN*
£1850
Bromley, South East London

Clint

Monstrosity!!

Nobody will ever want to have that.

I'll do you a favour...Give it to me and I'll make sure that you are never associated with this ever again. 

I'm doing this for the benefit of you and the bass playing community at large...I have no interest in this bass personally... honest😇😇😉😉

Very nice

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Clint changed the title to Spector Euro 4 RST (2022), Turquoise Tide (immaculate condition) *Final Reduction

Hows is this still here???

For anyone looking/considering/curious, let me just say these are FLAWLESS

As you can guess from my name, Im Warwicks biggest fan...... but I play the tobacco version of this now. Beautiful, light, tone to kill for, soooo easy to play..

Its pretty much the perfect bass. No joke.

Iv had ss2, ss1, Streamette, Corvette, Streamer, Spector Euro, Euro LX, F Jazz, Precision, etc etc....... this is the perfect blend. Really is.

Hesitating? Dont be a fool! Buy it!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Killerfridge said:

If a horse hadn't decided to try and use my car as an obstacle course I would be all over this; glwts

Thanks. Oh dear, that doesnt sound good. hope you get it sorted out

• Like 1

• Clint changed the title to Spector Euro 4 RST, Turquoise Tide (6lb 9oz/3kg) £1500
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2023 at 18:12, ern500evo said:

I’m amazed this hasn’t sold, it’s a stunning bass! 

Yeah Its strange. Got a couple of people interested at he moment but we'll see. I think its a lot of bass for the money 

Edited by Clint
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ern500evo said:

I’m hoping it sells, so I don’t have to decide what to sell to fund a purchase! 😂

Well don't be the one to lose out on a bargain and end up kicking yourself! 😂 

I am surprised it hasn't got more love on BC, most of the interest is coming from groups on Facebook but I guess thats how it is now. 

• Like 2

On 24/09/2023 at 14:55, Clint said:

Well don't be the one to lose out on a bargain and end up kicking yourself! 😂 

I am surprised it hasn't got more love on BC, most of the interest is coming from groups on Facebook but I guess thats how it is now. 

That’s my fear! 😂 I’ve sold a few things few marketplace on FB and various groups. It’s a massive audience, it’s just a case of separating the genuine buyers from the messers 

On 25/09/2023 at 14:34, ern500evo said:

That’s my fear! 😂 I’ve sold a few things few marketplace on FB and various groups. It’s a massive audience, it’s just a case of separating the genuine buyers from the messers 

Totally agree, I have sold and bought on there but so many scammers and time wasters to weed through but the right person is there and will get a bargain! Also on Ebay and Reverb but thats a last resort 🙂

23 hours ago, Killerfridge said:

Sundown Glow, it looks absolutely spectacular, I feel like I've got something between a Spector and a Fodera!

Yeah they are amazing quality and all 3 colours are killer! Mine doesn't seem to be getting the love it deserves for some reason.

• Like 1

• Clint changed the title to Spector Euro 4 RST, Turquoise Tide (6lb 9oz/3kg) £1495