Why become a member? ×

Squier Telecaster Bass Project - *SOLD*
£220
Lancaster

Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Bass for parts only. I bought this for the pickup to use on my 72 Telebass, it plays really well and is nicely balanced. As you can see the Squier logo has been removed but the serial number remains. Of course it comes minus pickup but with the scratchplate, pots and hardware. You could add a Dimarzio Model one, Darkstar or rout it for another pickup. A good platform for a project. It’s a great bass to play and is a reasonable weight at 4.2kgs. Will be shipped with the neck removed. The bass has had the headstock face revarnished prior to me buying it. The truss rod works as it ought to and the action is nice and low. 

Thanks for looking. U.K. sale only. Price is posted unless you want to pick it up and then it’s £200. 

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Pestie said:

Does a DiMarzio pup just drop in without any routing etc?

Cheers.

Mike

I would think it would drop into the cavity but the scratchplate may need modification. There is a thread on Talkbass where someone used a Darkstar also. 

Edited by ash

On 14/09/2022 at 08:18, Pestie said:

Does a DiMarzio pup just drop in without any routing etc?

Cheers.

Mike

It will drop into the cavity no problem.

The pickup cover nearly hides the pre-drilled holes made for the wide range humbucker, 1mm of the holes will be exposed on either side.

Hard enough to spot when fitting the pickup, impossible to see from 3 ft away 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ash changed the title to Squier Telecaster Bass Project sold