Why become a member? ×

Fender Nate Mendel Precision- ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£900

walshy

Now £850 posted in UK also trades/swaps of Barefaced Big Twin 2T or Six 10 are of interest 

For sale my Fender Signature Nate Mendel Precision Bass. This one used to belong to Scott Divine and is in many videos etc. It was given away as a prize I believe.

When I bought it the neck was horribly twisted / bowed and truss rod was maxed out. Unfortunately the guy I bought it from took it as a trade and the previous owner was less than honest! It now has a brand new neck and it’s in tip top condition again.

Probably THE best P bass for the money. This one is a Gen 2 with the Fender Himass Bridge and also has the brand new unplayed neck.

Strung with TI Flats

Collection welcome in Hexham and comes with the Fender soft case. No trades.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, Bobo_08 said:

Lovely bass, I wonder how it came to have a twisted neck, I remember the SBL giveaway it wasn't all that long ago... maybe 18months at most.

No idea but you could walk under the strings! It wasn’t great and couldn’t be saved at all. The new neck I think has reinforcement rods in it as it’s bullet straight with little flex when laid flat on the bench. Maybe they changed the design at some point?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sibob said:

So just to be clear, it’s a new Fender Nate Mendel neck?

Or made by someone else and made to look the part?

Cheers

Si

Yep Brand new Fender Nate Mendel Sig neck from Stratosphere in the States. Cost almost £380 imported.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, daveybass said:

I would have been all over this if it wasn’t for another recent purchase, best of luck Paul

The one on its way is better imo 😁

Edited by walshy

• walshy changed the title to Fender Nate Mendel Precision now £850 posted UK
  • walshy changed the title to Fender Nate Mendel Precision- ON HOLD
  • walshy changed the title to Fender Nate Mendel Precision- SOLD