Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky NYC PJ5 Sold
£3200

Owen

I have a Sage Green NYC Sadowsky PJ5 in a Jazz shaped body. https://www.sadowsky.com/past/view/5325.html. As you can see from the pics, the original plate is tort, but I had a white one made. Obv, both will ship with it. It has the Sadowsky case and gubbins. The zip is not quite attached for about an inch around the far back end of it. However, I have always carried it in a gig bag so I have not thought twice about that. I think that the picture with the white guard is the best representation of the colour. The plastic cover is still on the control plate so you can pretend it is brand new and peel it off. There is also a kind of plastic square on the back, presumably for buckle protection. It was there when I got it. I am not one for peeling protective plastic off! There is a tiny ding by the jack socket - close to the Bass and Treble dual concentric. I had forgotten it, but it is there. The rest is peachy.

It is very lovely but I am not reaching for it. In an attempt to downsize my excessive collection of basses I am selling some. It is all you would expect a Sadowsky to be. Given that I have more basses than I need, I am not looking for trades - but thanks for thinking about it. Price is shipped with full insurance. 

20211104_164132.jpg

20211104_164026.jpg

20211104_164032.jpg

5325_full_lg.jpg

Edited by owen
  • Like 11

• Owen changed the title to Sadowsky NYC PJ5

I played this bass at the midlands bass bash and found it hugely addictive and inspiring to play. 

I recall thinking at the time if I were to own it, there would probably be an end to GAS and my bass merry-go-round. Had serious trouble thinking where I could realistically go from there afterwards. 

If I had the spare I would buy it. I know I would.

GLWTS!

Edited by dub_junkie

4 hours ago, dub_junkie said:

I played this bass at the midlands bass bash and found it hugely addictive and inspiring to play. 

I recall thinking at the time if I were to own it, there would probably be an end to GAS and my bass merry-go-round. Had serious trouble thinking where I could realistically go from there afterwards. 

If I had the spare I would buy it. I know I would.

GLWTS!

Can you ask nicely for Christmas?! 

• Owen changed the title to Sadowsky NYC PJ5 Sold