Dov65

Fender 70's Jazz WITHDRAWN
£1250
Kingdom o Fife

Posted (edited)

Here we have an AM Fender 70's reissue Jazz bass in as new condition. Comes with 3 guards including the original, ashtrays & thumbrest all certificates and a G&G case. WITHDRAWN I'M DAFT

20210216_162035.jpg

20210216_162759.jpg

20210216_162712.jpg

20210216_162630.jpg

20210216_162140.jpg

20210216_162112.jpg

20210216_162109.jpg

20210216_162046.jpg

20210216_162039.jpg

20210216_162753.jpg

Edited by Dov65
  • Like 5

The guards by the way are an exact copy of the original (white one) without the thumb/pickup cover holes which was sent away to Brian Pillans to be made..no half holes out here

Top quality bass and a top seller, GLWYS  Dov 👍

• Thanks 1

Going to add trades onto this sale,  no Jazz or Precisions please must be 4 strings and preferably solid colour. Attatched is original price receipt & purchase date

16173690532752050485007648254559.jpg

• Like 2

On 02/04/2021 at 14:11, Dov65 said:

Going to add trades onto this sale,  no Jazz or Precisions please must be 4 strings and preferably solid colour. Attatched is original price receipt & purchase date

16173690532752050485007648254559.jpg

Wow, £700 off for a 6months old bass in showroom mint condition and extra pickguards? Sounds like a fantastic bargain. Very tempting. Must resist 😎

GLWTS 👍

• Thanks 1

Well i've come to the conclusion & i"m keeping it....

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By timmchale2009
      Hi All
      Up for grabs is this cracking 2004 German built Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman.
      Got this in March in trade, however I have sadly not bonded with this beautiful beast tonally as much as I thought I would, just not my cup of tea compared to my Jazz and Rick. Playability wise however it's super tight and fast and is an utter joy to physically play. 
      I have changed the original just-a-nut for the just-a-nut III. The strap pins were glued in, and when I tried to screw them out the screw snapped. I have drilled a pilot hole next to the original posts and fitted Schaller Strap Lock Pins. I have taken photos of where they are as the glue appears to have marked the finish. But this is not noticeable when playing or when your strap is on.
      Otherwise it's had a thorough clean and does show signs of its 17 years of gigging etc. But I would say it's in overall fair to good condition. It's not a case queen by any stretch but it's not exactly a mangy junkyard dog.
      produced:
      20.12.2004 Description:
      Streamer, 4-string
      Honey Violin Oil finish
      Swamp Ash/AA Flamed Maple top body
      Ovangkol neck
      Gold hardware
      Made in Germany I am open to negotiation on price. Cash is King but am open to trades, no Ibanez. Preferably passive & I am open to 5 strings and fretless also, Flea Jazz or Geddy Jazz. But come at me w.h.y. worse I can say is no thanks. I will ship, will be super well packaged and it will come with a bass centre padded gig bag.
      Any questions please don't hesitate to ask away.
      Thanks
      Tim

• By Dov65
      Here we have a Spector TonePump up for sale with the trimpot. Bass & treble pots are wired in, the 2 volume pots are KiOgon's handy work with terminal blocks so pickups are easily attatched, i have two barrel stereo jacks..1 Switchcraft which is prewired (KiOgon again) clearly showing the wire colours & the ring, tip and sleeve ON the jack (which by the way was for another project & not the TP hence the colours) or 2 a Neutrik version with no wires. The wires comming FROM the TP are Blue to Tip, Black to Sleeve & the Battery connector (black wire) to Ring ...im sure

• By Dov65
      4 inline light weight m/heads, bridge, string retainer, Schaller S locks and side mount jack socket..all Gold coloured & as new. Fixing included...Reduced £90 

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Fender Precision Elite ll
      Super cool Dan Smith era Super-P in a nice sienna sunburst. This bass is of a high build quality, as the basses from this era known for. It's all complete with the original fine tuning screws which are oftenly missing. 
      Pics:

The condition is very good for its age. It has a damage to the lacquer at the edge of the back, and otherwise just small dings and scratches. Overall it looks very fine and all functions work like they should. 
      This bass is pretty light for the elite ll model; my kitchen scale says it's about 4.2 kilos. 
      The original hardcase is included. 
      I like the sounds and looks of this bass very much but my left hand doesn't like the neck profile (44mm nut, wide and flat profile). 
      Asking €1.850
      The bass is located in the Netherlands, but I am happy to ship at buyers risk.
    • By Dov65
      Babicz FCH4AM full contact 3 HOLE mount STRING THRU bridge for Fender Jazz/Precision complete with all screws, ferrules and allen key..excellent condition. ***£50***
      GONE:::Fender V Mod Precision pickups, pots & grounding plate. £50..again excellent condition:::GONE
      Willing to give a little if both items go together but nothing daft...cheers